Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home.

I am at my parents' house in Dunstable, MA.
I would rather not be here.
I am in a sad kind of mood.
I want to call Kayla to see what she's doing.
I want people to call me.
A couple of people in particular I really want to call me.
And one person who I know will never call me again.



I went on tour for a couple of weeks. It was the most fun thing ever. I was really happy the entire time. Now it's over and I am not happy and I am alone.



March 12 - Oakland CA
The Full House House
w/ Jizz Wisard, Knifey Spoony, Wampire, White Fang, The Big Big Bucks

March 15 - San Diego CA
The Soda Bar
w/ Jizz Wisard, The Big Big Bucks

March 16 - Tucson AZ
Dry River Collective
w/ Jizz Wisard, The Big Big Bucks, Midtown Dickens, Great Job!

March 17 - Las Cruces NM
Lightning Bear
w/ The Big Big Bucks, Walker Hansen and the Little Ikemans

March 19 - Austin TX
House of Commons
w/ Wild America, The Big Big Bucks, Dead Gaze, Shannon and the Clams, Hobocop, The Pharmacy, Teenage Cool Kids, Shellshag, Street Eaters

March 21 - Houston TX
Super Happy Fun Land
w/ The Big Big Bucks, Many Mansions, Quilt

March 25 - Baltimore MD
Hexagon
w/ The Big Big Bucks, Gary B and the Notions

March 26 - Philadelphia PA
Pi Lam
w/ German Measles, Deer Friends, Big Attack, The Big Big Bucks

March 27 - Brooklyn NY
255 McKibbin St.
w/ The Big Big Bucks, The Dip, Young Adults

March 28 - Allston MA
O'Brien's
w/ The Big Big Bucks, Digital Prisoners of War, Now Denial, Double Nines

March 29 - Cambridge MA
Zuzu
w/ Audrey Ryan, Arms and Legs

3 comments:

  1. It's funny, I was going to post a Youtube clip on you, but I just noticed someone else put one up a few days ago. He even used the same song in his concert video that I was going to use "Dance the Night Away". Oh well, at least you are on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, is yours from Houston? are you that dude I met? I still wanna see it!

    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can't imagine why you would remember me. Did you know the guy who put you on Youtube? Maybe I'll put up a clip later. I'll just have to pick another song. At first I thought the weird lighting affects during your show were brought by you since they started during your set, but I guess it was brought by the club or the band that played after you.

    ReplyDelete