If I needed a confidence booster then Friday night was the jam for me.
I took the bus from my house to Santa Monica on Friday morning. I have never done that before. It was fun. Then I got on the California shuttle which was to deposit me in San Francisco. For some reason the card I used to pay for my bus ticket online was declined (which they tell you 5 hours into the bus ride) and I tried to be innocent and scam the dude and tell him I didn't have any money, but he just stood there and stared at me until I was forced to give him my weed money!!!
Damn you bus man, you're just too good at what you do.
That is okay though because it turned out that I did not have to pay for any weed at all, ever.
This bus ride proved to be just as silly as all the other ones. The first movie they played was called "Il Padrino: The Latin Godfather" which I had never heard of before but it's got Gary Busey in it and he FREAKS out at one point. In the movie, some dude is fucking Jennifer Tilly from behind and then he shoots her. Then some other dude comes in and strangles her and her neck snaps. Then you see the first dude's butt.
Then they showed "Beverly Hills Chihuahua".
I got to the Full House House around 10. There were sooooo many smiling friends as soon as I walked up. And it never stopped! Until 6 in the morn'!
The show was so much fun! All the bands were fucking ON POINT, and my set was really fun. Peeps were crowd surfing and I thought I was gonna get my teef knocked out. Everyone there was on SOOO many drugs, everyone was being really really nice to me, people liked my music, and the whole night in general was just hella super positive.
It ruled!
Then I went to Dan and Erica's and ate spaghetti and meatball. HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT.
Then I woke up in the morning to Dan and Erica scrounging bills and asking me if I wanted donuts. OF COURSE I want donuts, I said. So I continued laying there and fell back asleep right quick and they went to the donuts store and came back a little later with donuts and let me eat some. Then Allie came over and we got silly stoned!
Then Erica drove me back to the Full House House where Kari and Anabel were launching their online masturbation business, and Kayla and Crystal were cleaning. The house actually didn't look that bad. I went to Fresh Donuts and got a chicken teriyaki stick. The Donut Woman said, "Long time no see!"
Then Jizz Wisard came and picked me and Kayla up and drove us back to L.A.
I was glad that we were traveling with a weed man because the weed man has lots of weed and is nice and is on a very long road trip with me.
But he is gone now :-(
Kayla is asleep on my bedroom floor and I am blogging now. We were gonna go to the grocer's last night but I fell asleep and never woke up. Then I woke up and Kayla was asleep. So I went back to sleep. But now I am awake and I am bored and hungry.
Tonight we will go see Jizz Wisard, White Fang, and Wampire at Dig In, I think. Hopefully we get to go to the beach as well.
Tomorrow we will go to San Diego with Jizz Wisard and then to Tucson.
I don't know if I told you this but Kayla and I will be in desperate need of some rides across this beautiful country. We were supposed to go in the van with The Bucks, but it broke down and now they are driving a Saturn Vue so we got bumped y'all.
If you're reading this, and know someone who may want to give us a ride from Tucson to Las Cruces, give me a call. 978 771 3385. We are nice and have drugs!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you forgot to mention that it was Erica's FIRST TIME EVER (!!!!) on ACID!
ReplyDeletealso, i love the weed man so much. i cant wait to make out with him in texas. and make out with him, i shall.