Monday, August 23, 2010

Tur Pictures.

These are backwards in order but whatever.


Here's Girlfriends playing at Death by Audio. They ROCKED.


Here's Ben's parents' fluffy as fuck cat taking a nap.


Here it is again, awake and wary of me because I don't like to touch cats at all but I'll take their damn picture any old time. Especially when they're THAT fluffy. That's just silly.


Here's Girlfriends playing at The Empty Glass in Charleston WV. I can tell you for a fact that Jen is stoned in this picture.


A view from the bar at The Empty Glass. I think I just wanted to take a picture of the alien man.


Here's Girlfriends playing at The Black Feather Cafe in Berea, KY. It was REALLY hot out.


Here is Fountain Square in Cincinnati.


I don't think that is Jesus up there, but it is a guy, that's for damn sure.


In the alley way behind the Bike Haus. I had never given the matter much thought, but it's true, it really is.


There were signs telling peeps to hang out back here but no one heeded them except for me. Therefore I smoked a bowl by myself. There were mosquitos though. I can't wait to get back to California where there are no bugs whatsoever.


Bike Haus.


Here's Ben in the basement of the No Bummer Zone. I gave the man of the house a dilaudid and he got upset about the blinking lights, so Ben shut them off for him. Ben is very nice. I slept on a very comfy couch over in the corner.


Here's Jen and this guy named Servo (who looks just like Morphine Man!!!) on a couch in Scott's room. We were smoking hella weed and Jen was happy about that, obvs.

I was too :)



Scott trying to remember stuff. His room was cool. He has lots of records and stuff. In fact, he put out a Bruce Lee Band record when he was, still a teenage or something and Andy and I thought that was amazing and he let us have free B Lee Bands records. Well, Auchie said it was cool so we just took them. Thanks Scott.


Girlfriends playing at The No Bummer Zone.


I took this picture of this comical coozy cuz I thought Kayla would appreciate it.


This is a picture i got at a thrift store in Chicago. I love it.


Jen singing her song at Birdy's in Indianapolis! Yay Jen!


The ceiling of Birdy's. I took this picture because there is a Superdrag poster up there, and I love Superdrag.


The place we played at in St. Louis. It was a pretty cool place. I am sitting on a stone staircase that led up to a park. I sat there as well after my set and smoked resin, and this cop circled around like 5 times, but didn't hassle me cuz I'm wicked innocent and there was most likely other ill shit going down like 10 feet away anyway.


Ben and Andy hanging out in the van in Chicago.


I took this picture from the balcony of Emily Jane Powers's 4th floor apt. in Chicago. I like it.


This is the room me and Jen called home when we stayed in Chicago. I wanted to take a picture of the chalkboard because it says SUMMER on it, and that is my life.


Girlfriends playing at Ronny's in Chicago. Ben broke a string, broke a guitar strap, and like, all this crazy shit was happening, and son didn't miss a BEAT! He is very talented. I am glad his dad was there to witness it.


Ben talking to a long haired man at the BFG house in Appleton, WI.


Girlfriends playing I THINK at The BFG House.

Waking up to Bruce in Minneapolis.


A lil street bunny in Ames, IA.


A cool chalk drawing at Sara the Nice Barista Girl's house in Lincoln NE.


The Goss House, Boulder CO. Thank you Goss House! I Love You! MWAH!!!

I don't know where this is.


GFs at The Compound in Provo UT. I was really glad that there was a green light.


The Meth House, Twin Falls ID. This is the only picture I can legally show!!!!


Shoshone Falls, ID.


Same place.


I don't know where this is either. I just liked the color of the ground and the color of the sky.


Girlfriends looking wicked cool as we waited to eat breakfast in Boise.


Took this picture of my friend Joey as I was laying on the sidewalk waiting to eat breakfast.


Girlfriends at the Ziesta Fest in Boise ID.


This is our experience in Olympia WA summed up in one picture.


This is a picture of a good luck charm my friend Kara made for me before I left for tour. I love it. It is so pretty and I am convinced that it worked.


Ben playing the most out of tune guitar I have ever heard on Rory's porch in Portland OR.


Jen hanging out in the morning sunshine with a kitty cat at Rory's in Portland.


A secret video store somewhere in OR, I believe. That dang old video store got warshed away.....


Here's Jen in Berkeley with Andy's sister's dog SUZY.


House we played at stayed at in San Luis Obispo. It was a cool house. There are sleeping kids in this photo.


Waiting for a train at Jack London Square in Oakland on Day 1. This is where it all began!



The End!

2 comments:

  1. great pictures! i miss these good times so much!
    -andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT PIECE OF ART. and your pictures are sweeeeet, too.

    ReplyDelete