Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Massachusetts

I have been in Massachusetts for the past 2 weeks. 1 more to go!
It wasn't easy at first. I still was really really sick and couldn't sleep at all.
I think I took too many sleeping pills when I had pneumonia and then got used to them
and then could not sleep at all with or without em.

It was very upsetting.
But I have weed now, so it's allllllll good.
(Like, really really good.)
Been sleeping like a baby ever since.

I was really anxious about being at home I think.
I haven't been home for Christmas in 2 years.
I always get stressed out when I know I will have to interact with my dad.
I think I have bottled up animosity towards him for being mean to my mom.
On Christmas Eve Eve he screamed FUCK YOU at me and told me to "talk to the hand".
Who still says that??
What's worse is that I accidentally said it back to him in retaliation.
I don't think I ever used that phrase even in its hey day.
I said more than that.


Anyway.
That's a long and stupid story.
I just can never really get happy when I'm at home.
I need to be with my friends.
Smoking weed preferably.
They just understand me, that's all.
And I can be myself, which is nice.


Speaking of friends.
It's always so AWESOME to come back to Massachusetts and get to hang with my homies.
They are all really nice to me.

I went to Jeanette's in Lowell and watched The Hot Chick with her and Enrique after taking many bong rips.

I went to Nelly's in Lowell and did some recording for my new EP. I slept over.

I went to see Doomstar! and The Fedavees at Gay Gardens which is a house in Allston.
It was super awesome.
I was really really stoned all night.
Brian Clark and Kat met me there. Then we went to O'Brien's because we heard that Josh Egan was there.
He was!
It was great to see him. He has been in Afghanistan for a long time. But he is done now, and that makes me very happy.
We convinced him to come back to Gay Gardens with us, and he did because he KNOWS we are the funnest.(B Clark and Kat had to leave early though.)
The show was so good. Even Nate showed up late night!
Me him and Josh sat on a couch and smoked tons of weed out of the potato pipe I had brought.
I wanted to flirt with every boy at this show.
(Fun CG fact #439: I am terrible at flirting.)

I said I would give Josh a ride back to Watertown, so we set off. Not before getting some Dunkaccinos though. FUCK it is cold out here!!!

He and Christina let me sleep on their couch. It was a sectional which is my favorite kind of couch.

The next day, I wanted to get breakfast, but it didn't seem like anyone was really around. So I got really stoned and drove around Boston by myself for like 2 hours. (I love doing that btw.) I eventually went to Kupel's and got a bagel and coffee, and the dude working was SUPER intense and rude. And said things like "more fresher" right after totally clowning on his younger female co-worker for being a fuck up or something.
What a prick.

I don't know what I did on Wednesday. Probably hung out with Nelly and Jenna or something.

Then on Thursday I hung out with Ben Frassa for the first time. We smoked mad weed, crafted new smoking devices, ate pizza, and played Pac Man. Then Jenna came over and we went to Matt Flynn's where we played cards with his sisters and their boyfriends.

Then Friday was Christmas Eve. My family spent the evening next door at my aunt and uncle's house eating hors d'oeuvres, getting wasted (dads only) and playing Taboo.
It was pretty fun. Then after, I went to Matt Flynn's house where he and Jenna were hanging out. We smoked Christmas bowls and watched Christmas themed films.

Then Saturday was Christmas as you may know.
I got a pillow pet. It's a bumble bee.
We all went to my grandmother's farm in Dunstable and congregated with my mom's side.
It was pretty okay.
Lots of little kids.
But not as many people as usual, which was good.
After the family party me and a few of my cousins got together at my cousin Chris's house in Dunstable. I smoked a huge blunt with my youngest cousin Kevin and we all ate ham.

On Sunday there was a fucking HUGE BLIZZARD!!!!
It snowed a lot and shit.
I wanted to hang out, but Ma found out that my driver's license expired in October and stopped letting me drive her car.
So instead, she drove me to Ben Frassa's house in-da-snow.
What a gal.
I think it was fun for her though.
Me and Ben and his roommates had a totally fun BLIZZARD PARTY which is when you get snowed the fuck in and just hafta smoke tons of weed, eat snacks, watch movies, and draw all night with your homies.
It was totally successful!
Then the next morning, Ben's roomie Lindsay made quiche, ham, and homefries and let us all eat some. It was SOOOO DELICIOUS! Especially that ham...

Then I walked to my friend Jeanette's house. It wasn't too long of a walk, but it was pretty crazy cuz of all the fucking snow everywhere. Also, it was extremely cold and windy.
But I made it!
Joey from the Big Big Bucks was there as he is Jeanette's boyfriend! So that was fun. Dan, who lives there, was also there. We smoked weed and played Big Buck Hunter.
Then Jenna came to get me and we went for a brief visit to Nelly's.
Kait and Risa were there and Nelly made me a mimosa with Sprite in it (even though I don't drink) and also gave me some other kind of soda.
Then me and Jenna headed to Cambridge to see Bugs and Rats!!!!!!
They were supposed to play at Charlie's Kitchen, and I was really really fucking excited because

a) They NEVER play
b) I live in California so even if they did play I would not get to see them.

This would be a great time to upload their latest album "ADIDAS", but I'm way too lazy. Mayyyyyyybe later.

HOWEVER, due to the 2 other bands being total snow pussies, the show got cancelled.
The waitress told us.
We sat in a booth and sulked and Jenna drank a beer.

But, the night wasn't totally ruined cuz I saw my friend Jeff!
Jeff is an old friend of mine from Manchester NH. He is really funny and cool.
I never see him.
He bought my black Epiphone semi hollow body when I moved to CA.

So anyway, we just went home.
Wait, no!
We forced Matt Flynn to hang out with us cuz we didn't feel like calling it a night juuust yet.
He and his roommate were both in their PJs and we played cards.
And smoked weed.
I am not a cat person by any means but MF has the cutest most precious little kitty in the whole entire world, and its name is Roxanne.

Then LAST NIGHT, I went to Nelly's to do some more recording.
When Nelly came home from the movies, we went to the Worthen.
Kayla, Jenna, Kait and RayRay were there! And Ben F. came too.
And Packy was there too!
It was quite fun and obviously sooooo good to see my homie Kayla.
We smoked a bowl with Ben Frassa, RayRay kept falling asleep with her head on the table, and then we all went to Club Diner.
It was so good!
I missed you CD!

Which brings us to today! Holy shit, I can't believe I remembered all that crap.
I recorded a bunch today while no one was home at Nelly's and my new EP is ALMOST DONE!!!

I can't wait for it to be totally done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment