Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cold Times!

Hi.
How are you.
Oh, really.
That is nice.
I am glad.

I visited Sacramento for the first time EVER last Friday. Me and Knifey Spoony played a show at The Hub which was a really cool space place. Max's friend Mick drove us all in his van AND he also let us use his head which Nate later spilled water on causing the head to smoke and smell very badly like burning. Luckily, the other band on the show (Trawler Bycatch) let us use their equipment which was very nice. They were the weirdest band ever. At one point the singer/drummer was like scatting except he was making like all animal noises and shit.

Weird.

Very fun show though, and some nice people gave me a lot of money for my tapes and CDs. I played a Teen Idols song and Max was appalled/delighted.

After the show we hung out at the G. Green house. Basically I sat on the floor next to Kayla and didn't say anything for a few hours. I was really stoned, high, and tired and just wanted to sleep.

The next morning was my 26th birthday! I woke up on a hard, cold floor with a face full of cat hair.

I was glad to wake up in Sacramento though. Me, Kayla, Nate, and Steve O walked around, smoked weed on the street, and went to a diner. I couldn't really have asked for anything more.

The rest of my bday was spent being extremely, extremely high. Dan gave me a weed marshmallow treat made from what I believe was Cocoa Puffs and Kix. Uhhhh. I watched Kayla and Dan play a few rounds of beer pong at Allie's, then Jose came over with his new girlfriend, we all smoked hash, and I fell asleep.


Then on Sunday me, Allie, and Erica went to Mama's Royal Cafe in Oakland, which none of us had ever been to before. It was Allie's birthday. I ate pancakes and they were very fluffy and delicious. I don't remember what else happened this day.

On Monday, Nate, Kayla and I went to Whole Foods to get lunch and then we ate by the Children's Fairyland sign. The ground was really wet and my ass got wet.
Then Kayla and I hung out at Dan and Erica's and Kayla prepared her DJ set for the following night.

On Tuesday, Kayla and I went to Out of the Closet but they didn't have anything good. Then I went to Berkeley with Steve O so he could get stuff for his H-Ween costume. It was fun. We ate extremely cheap chinese food too. Then we went back to Steve O's, me and Steve O ate pillz, Nate came over, we smoked weed, and then we went to Eli's because Kayla and Victoria were DJing. It was VERY fun! Matt and Jeff from The Dashing Suns even showed up, and we smoked a spliff. They were afraid at first to do it indoors, but I convinced them that absolutely no one would notice or care. And I was right!

Then yesterday, Kayla, Crystal and I got China Hut lunch special and then we all went to Wal Mart with Anie for like 2 hours. Then we hung out at Anie's house, played with her roommate's kitten, sat around, Nate came over to buy weed, we got high, then he gave me a ride back to the Lake (what a nice friend!) where we smoked more weed and hung out a bit. I was really tired and fell asleep at about 10:00 which I think is perfect.


I came up with a pretty dope Halloween costume, but still have not decided what to do for Halloween. I hope I do something fun.


It's been fun here in Oakland so far. Cold, but fun. I wish I had more drugs though. They are almost gone.

Today I am going to San Diego to play Heavy Hawaii's Record Release show. I am confident that it will be very fun.



My flight leaves at 4:20.

No comments:

Post a Comment