1) That magic is still a thing. It's like...we all KNOW your secrets!! Yet Vegas drunx still spend billions of dollars on this industry every year. I can't believe it.
2) That people still use the "Awkward!" joke. Not that it was ever really a joke. It was funny that one time when Family Guy first used it. But that was like 6 years ago dawgs. You're still putting it in your commercials? This is supposed to be funny enough to make me wanna buy your shit??? HIRE ME!!!! I am a pretty good writer.
3) That people still do that eye-to-eye pointing thing from "Meet the Parents" that indicates "I'm watching you" or whatever. It is like a non verbal version of the "Awkward!" joke. Which SUCKS.
I don't mean to sound crabby, it's just that, well, I know funny, and this shit is not funny.
Nope.
Not funny at all.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment