Colleen, just wanted to say that, despite the minor technical issues, I thought you were fantastic last night. Eye-opening even. Loved your set. Can't believe I hadn't heard/seen you before (I try to be at the forefront...) I wish you continued success and can't wait to hear/see more. You were great -- despite any nerves you may have had. Thank you so much for treating us San Diegans! Oh, for the record, San Diegans crowds... that was typical. Sit on their hands... not a reflection of your set or DDG or Crocs... And, I heard from multiple people that were equally impressed with your set. Seriously, intrigued and excited and looking forward to more. Continued success and much love - Danny indietunes on tumblr/twitter.
I so was not expecting to be blown away like I was with your set at Lee's Palace tonight. Just like others have said, I can't imagine how/why I didn't know of you before. But, I sure am a Colleen Green disciple now.
Colleen, just wanted to say that, despite the minor technical issues, I thought you were fantastic last night. Eye-opening even. Loved your set. Can't believe I hadn't heard/seen you before (I try to be at the forefront...) I wish you continued success and can't wait to hear/see more. You were great -- despite any nerves you may have had. Thank you so much for treating us San Diegans! Oh, for the record, San Diegans crowds... that was typical. Sit on their hands... not a reflection of your set or DDG or Crocs... And, I heard from multiple people that were equally impressed with your set. Seriously, intrigued and excited and looking forward to more. Continued success and much love - Danny indietunes on tumblr/twitter.
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks :)
ReplyDeleteDon't be nervous. Your shows in SF and SJ were great! Lovin' "Worship You."
ReplyDeleteSuper impressed tonight. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your music and get your EP, but I didn't get to do either :(
ReplyDeleteI so was not expecting to be blown away like I was with your set at Lee's Palace tonight. Just like others have said, I can't imagine how/why I didn't know of you before. But, I sure am a Colleen Green disciple now.
ReplyDelete