Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alicia Silverstone u fucking creep.

I think the reason so many people got so grossed out by the thing Alicia Silverstone did is because she was actually SPITTING into another human's mouth. A human with no say in the matter, no less. And she looked so smugly amused while doing it.

Well, I can't speak for any of those dumb fucks. But to me it just seemed kinda perverse and unnecessary. Almost abusive. No right-thinking human wants to get their mouth spat into by another person (unless...y'know), but a child has no say and it's JUST NOT RIGHT.

If she'd chewed the shit up and put it in a bowl and then fed it to the kid I would have no problem with that and it seems like that would be just as effective.

"MY PROGRESSIVE LIFESTYLE FREAKS OUT ALL THE SQUARES! HEHE" - ALICIA SILVERSTONE

Shut up, Alicia Silverstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment