-Woke up.
-Smoked weed.
-Went outside to get coffee.
-Saw some guy at the coffee shop that I have seen there before and last time, he approached me and attempted conversation! (Oh god...I hope he isn't reading this now.)
-Wondered if that guy remembered me and if he was gonna do it again either way (he did not).
-Came home and ate an English muffin and drank coffee and stared at the TV.
-Washed a bunch of towels.
-Washed a bunch of clothes.
-Walked to the real laundromat with one big blanket and one lil blanket to use the big-ass washer. It cost $4!!!
-Took a shower and listened to a mix CD I made for my boyfriend (so good).
-Listened to Devo wicked loud, danced around in my undies to it, and went on the internet.
-Noted that P4K had reviewed "Milo Goes to Compton". Felt rad.
-Sent txts to and received txts from my boyfriend.
-Drank a can of Pepsi Throwback that my friends B. Clark and Kat left at my house. (nice)
-Smoked weed
-Ate Chef Boy R U Dum's ABCs and 123s with Meatballs (please).
-Mailed a CG shirt to my friend Jay.
-Sent a package to my boyfriend with a buncha stuff he left in L.A.
-Every time I go to the laundry room to complete a new task, I ALWAYS forget at least one crucial item. Every time!
-Folded laundry while listening to Devo again wicked loud.
-Went on internet more. Noted that Superchunk mentioned me on TWTR. FELT RAD!
-Ate half of a banana with nutella.
-Asked myself "wtf?" while watching "Love and Other Drugs" for 5 mins.
-Made this list.
-Scraped my bowl.
-Took a picture of an apple in my driveway.
-Tried to think about stuff to write about for my blog. I was watching TV at the time though so I have no idea what I came up with. Stuff about life, probably.
-Ate cereal (Oats 'N' More).
-My blankets smell SO GOOD now.
-Sent txts to and received txts from Mario.
-Sent txts to and received txts from Blarry.
-Walked to grocery store.
-Bought bread, cheese, fruit, milk, and granola.
-I kinda wanna become a fruitarian. I'd still eat meat though and whatever else.
-Made banana bread.
-Saw a bunch of really cute dogs in some big guy's car and wanted to take a picture but did not have my phone.
-Ate fried eggs with banana bread, strawberries, and apples for dinner.
-Exclaimed "yes!" when I turned on my TV and realized that "The Proposal" was on.
-Watched less than 5 mins of "The Proposal".
-Witnessed Mike Tyson speaking on some WWE Hall of Fame shit. I think he was roasting himself?
-Played guitar a little and practiced some covers.
-Listened to Prince.
-Watched "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" which I thinkkkkk I am over.
-Typed this long ass entry.
-Prepared to watch "Mallrats" and drift off into dreamworld.
That's IT!
What a wonderful day.
NOTE: Events are not necessarily in chronological order.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment