Hello. I am sick so I thought this would be a good time to post a bunch of the pictures I've taken over the last month. I hope you like them. I did not really take that many pictures on tour. I just wish that a picture would look like what I really saw when I decided to take it, but it seldom does. Oh well. Here are my best efforts:
This picture was taken at the Smokehouse BBQ in Oakland, CA. Me and my friend Dan went here after the show in San Francisco. I got a cheeseburger and french fries. I like those.
This picture was taken at some hotel in Medford, OR I think. We drove all day long and had a plan to get a hotel room and eat pizza inside it while watching TV. We REALLY wanted Papa John's, but they were closed so we had to go with Pizza Hut. ALSO, I tried to get a Sprite from the vending machine but it gave me this Orange Fanta instead. But it turned out, I liked that better anyway. I don't really like Sprite that much. But I am going to only drink light-colored sodas from now on. Mark my words! Do you think Grape counts as a light color? I do.
This is a big case of tapes that accompanied us throughout most of the trip. It turned out to be the perfect thing in which to hold all the tapes. We listened to a lot of them. Some were good!
This is a flyer that a person named Moshburn made for the Portland show. He used to live in Boston (I think?) and posted on a message board that I also posted on. Moshburn was not at the show, nor were very many other people. I like this flyer even though the sunglasses look like a butt/boobs.
This is a picture of a guy setting some stuff up on the stage of The Know, like a GIANT bass drum.
I burned my finger on some fireworks on the 4th of July. I meant to bandage it, but I forgot and then we played in Portland and it got all ripped up. It looked weird. I cleaned it good though eventually.
This picture was taken inside a hotel room somewhere in ID or UT. We're watching "Friends". Sorry about my tour foot.
This picture was taken as we sat outside on the grass in Salt Lake City. It was really hot. We played in one of these houses.
This picture was taken on the shores of the Truckee River in Reno, NV. I guess this is the place where a lot of extremely trashy people like to hang out and act like trashy fools. There was an old man sitting on that wall towards the back taking photos of all the little kids in their bathing suits so he could go home and look at them on his computer while jacking off to them. When he noticed me taking pictures of him, he covered his face with his hand, put his camera in his armpit, and left about 5 minutes after. The water was extremely refreshing though!
This picture was taken inside the Pinup Pub, which is inside the National Bowling Stadium in Reno. This place was SO AWESOME, I want to live there. I want to move to Reno just so I can work here and hang out in this place all day long and visit the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, which is also inside the National Bowling Stadium, but was closed when we went. We hung out in a booth underneath that big fake palm tree and drank soda and water and played Hang-Man. We tried to play Photo Hunt too, but it was broken. :(
The occupancy of the Pinup Pub is 420. I like it, because it looks like some kind of prankster put this up over the real number.
THE STADIUM!!!! It was so much bigger than this photo could ever hope to show. And this is the last picture I took on tour.
This is a picture I took from the top floor of a parking garage in downtown Santa Monica.
This is a picture of a CG shirt I made recently. You want it? $10 please.
This is a picture I took as I was walking to the Echo recently for a Magic Trick/La Sera show. This night was very fun. I have no idea what this picture is of, though. Something cool going on on the 2nd floor. Lights.
This is a picture of my cousin Susie's dog Dexter. I stayed with them in San Diego recently. He is chock full of energy and won't stop licking stuff. And then he falls asleep.
This is a picture of a flower shop that was like, underneath a parking garage in downtown San Diego. Weird!
I wanted to take this picture because those trees looked weird. This is somewhere in San Diego.
This is a picture I took in the Kensington area of San Diego as I walked to meet Mario and his girlfriend Rhiannon for dinner. I took this picture because "Midnight Madness" is Ruben's favorite movie and I wanted to send to him. And I did!
I have no idea where this was or why I took this picture, but I think it's San Diego, and I'm sure I had my reasons.
![]() |
| THE END. |


























No comments:
Post a Comment