Recently I went on a trip to Boston because my friend Nelly (one of the 2 soulmates I have in this world) got married. I was there for 2 weeks and during that time I shot a video, went to the public garden (which I love), and spent a lot of time with my boyfriend. Here are some pics.

Here's a shot of my music video set. The video was made by my buddy Pat Breen, and is still in production. Stay tuned!
Here's a shot of the house across the driveway from my boyfriend's house. The people in there are yuppies who have children and hate noise and cigarette smoke. LOSERS! Great neighborhood, though.
Here's a shot of the front door of the White Haus. I went over there to buy something, but no one was home. Well, I went inside anyway, and yelled out, and I am pretty sure I heard someone upstairs, but no one came down. Oh well. It is a big house.
Here's a shot of a set list I saw at my boyfriend's band's practice space in Allston. These titles rival those of The Coconut Coolouts's.
Here's an upside-down shot of my boyfriend's kitten, whose name is Lil' Steve.
Me and Kayla had been in a fight and I sent her this to break the ice. Can you believe he has a whole GALLERY? All the pictures in there are of him.
My boyfriend and I watched "Misery".
Here's a shot of the Boston Police Department Headquarters in Roxbury. This picture was taken by me in the waiting room at the Whittier Street Health Center, which is where I go for health care when I am in Boston. I was there to get a Pap Smear, which came back abnormal.
I forget where I was when I saw this car, but it says "NUMBR 1".
![]() |
| I read the paper. |
![]() |
| I had nothing to do most days, so one day I decided to walk around and go to the Boston Public Garden. I spent the entire day outside. I love it. |
Here's a shot of the Shaw's on like...Boylston or whatever. They have two levels!












No comments:
Post a Comment