Saturday, April 17, 2010

Craig

The past couple of weeks have been pretty god damn uneventful.
I've spent much of my time sitting around doing absolutely nothing. Smoking tons of weed. I was in a weird mood for a while where I just really didn't even want to get up from my corner. But I think I'm over that. It just takes me a bit sometimes. I'm getting excited for new things. Fun friends are coming to visit sooooon! And I am going on tour for a whole month this summer!!!

So anyway...

I took the bus to the beach one day, and walked around for such a long time, that was pretty okay.
I went to Goodwill and got a REALLY FUCKING AWESOME new long skirt!!
I went to Heather's with James, got really high, ate breakfast burritos, and watched Lost. It was fun!
I baked banana bread.
I painted a picture for a friend.
Sent out a lot of packages.

Bought a new bowl, and the dude at the weed bowl store was like, "Hey, haven't seen you in a while!"

I went to Amoeba yesterday and bought 3 UB40 records and a double compilation record from the 60s which is all in French. I listened to the first side of the first record and it kinda sucks. It's just not rockin'.

I fucking love UB40.

OH, and the girl who rang me up was in the band Neverever who I played my first show with in L.A.!

And I was like, HEY I PLAYED WITH U!

and she was like, OH YEAH! Colleen Green!

We chatted for a bit. It was cool!


Oh yeah, since I had so much spare time I also spent a while on craigslist the other day.
I answered some ads.

One of them was fruitful! It called for "talent" to play some comic book/art related show/party/fashion show thing in Chinatown. Since I am talented, I emailed them and now they LOVE ME and I am playing the show! I am very fucking excited.

The other one was dumb! Hahaha! Musician seeking assistant.
The dude called me and was like, "So, what's your skill set?"
And I was like, "TEE HEE HEE WHAT'S A SKILL SET?"

No, you should really pay me $15 an hour to do SOMETHING for you though.
TEE HEE HEE!!!

Guy sounded like a total douche anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment