Monday, April 26, 2010

On the subject of pissing rocks.

I feel so weak.
So tired.
Haven't been eating.
Puking every day.
I know that I am going to die.


I had kidney stones and spent 13 hours last Monday in the emergency room.
I was in quite a lot of pain for a long time.
The nurses were nice to me as always.
They opened my vagina really wide with a special tool and looked at my uterus or something. (looks good!)
They stuck a tube in my peehole and took out my pee because I was unable to produce any the natural way. It was real quick though.
I got an ultrasound and showed the man my vagina by accident (hey, I wasn't wearing any underwear! hospital style! camaaaan.) and I think he was embarassed. I wasn't embarassed though.
Then I got a CT scan and the truth was revealed. The truth about me having kidney stones. Sent me home wif a bottle o' percs.

Today I think it ended. I pissed so much blood (well, Erica says a little blood looks like a lot in pee. It looked like a lot.) and I am pretty sure he came out. I should have taken a picture of it, but in lieu of that I will tell you it was a very small brown rock looking mother fucker and it was wrapped up in fresh bloody tissue just like a baby. I'm getting woozy thinking about it. AFU8TV68BGTFFYYTCDCCFFFF


I am a freak.

2 comments:

  1. i know im not a handsome man, but if you were here id hold you tight! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened to me a few years ago. I was in the E.R. for a few hours and they told me I had a kidney stone. They then sent me $8,000 worth of bills. They really screw you with the CT scan ($5,000 alone). I don't even think they need to do it, because they should be able to figure it out with a blood and urine sample. I can't imagine what they would have charged me if they had actually done anything. I guess it serves me right for being stupid enough to trust them in the first place.

    ReplyDelete