This is a blog where I post about my own bodily fluids in excess and talk about what TV shows I've watched in a given week.
I hate myself.
Sorry. Let's put the upset times in the past!
I wanted to talk about the really fun week I had despite the fact that I felt like a stomped puppy the whole time.
Fun friends came to visit. I told you they were going to!!!
Evan and Mandy came on Sunday and hung out with me. We chatted for a while and then we walked to Siam Chan. I ate fried bananas!!! They were so good!!! And and and, the next night, I heated one up and put chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream on it.
We walked back to my house and Evan and Mandy drank beers on my couch while I laid on the floor with my eyes closed writhing in pain and occasionally adding to their conversation.
I woke up Monday at 3 am in the worst fucking pain ever! I took bong rips, somehow managed to pass out, woke up again at 6 am and made Ryan drive me to the hospital. You know the rest!
Tuesday was hella fun! I was hurtin' LAMF but the percocets the nice ladies at the hospital gave me helped me get through the day. Mandy came over at like 11 am, I cooked us both breakfast and we talked about a lot of things! It was awesome because I haven't hung out with Mandy in a couple of years. She RULES! Since it was 4/20 we decided to smoke a joint and go see the PFFR exhibit at the Synchronicity Space. But then we got there and the space was closed like a bunch of weird jerks! So then we went to eat Thai food instead!

It was so delicious. Mandy got the red curry; I had the yellow. Note: she put too much sauce on her eggroll.
Then we drove and walked around the Hollywood Hills for a long time. It was awesome! She really wanted to see the Hollywood sign, and we ended up getting pretty close to it.
Here's Mandy looking innocent on the street corner:

It's pretty small but you can see the Hollywood sign in the back. Hugh Hefner recently donated like 600 G's to save that motherfucker. Whatta guy! p.s. Boston.


We drove up and up trying to get really close to the sign, and stumbled upon SUNSET RANCH!
I didn't take any pictures but it was hella cool! Oh wait I took one picture!

See, here it is. It actually was pretty un-smoggy that day.
We waited for the sun to go down and then we drove back to my house. But not before getting donuts and candy. I got a chocolate covered twist. We ate coconut treats. Yum.
Then Mandy left. What a fun day!!!
My friend Justin came to visit the VERY NEXT DAY! I picked him up in Anaheim and we hung out at my house and got really high and listened to UB40.
The next night I went to see Nobunny at the Echoplex.

This was a really fun night.
Nobunny was playing a show at a warehouse place in Long Beach Friday night, so I went to that as well. The place it was at was really cool.

Unfortunately I missed Nobunny because I was about to passthefuckoot so I went to take a nap in my car and napped too long. WOOPS! I heard they were fuckin' awesome though. OMG I suck.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment