Hi. This is Bryce, I live at the house you played in Boulder. I don't want to sound creepy but your set totally melted my heart. If you ever come back through this rather drab region of the country we should hang out. Best, Bryce
I know this guy. He is a friend but not really a friend. But anyway, HIS best friend's cousin's older brother once saw you on a street corner. He thought you were cute. So he wanted to release a Dove into the world to celebrate the afternoon he once saw you. Your cuteness was going to be celebrated by the world, the Dove and the friend's best friend's cousin's older brother. But he couldn't find a suitable Dove to signify his appreciation of your cuteness. So instead, he bought a Black Balloon and released it into the atmosphere.
Hi.
ReplyDeleteThis is Bryce, I live at the house you played in Boulder. I don't want to sound creepy but your set totally melted my heart. If you ever come back through this rather drab region of the country we should hang out.
Best,
Bryce
I know this guy.
ReplyDeleteHe is a friend but not really a friend.
But anyway, HIS best friend's cousin's older brother once saw you on a street corner.
He thought you were cute.
So he wanted to release a Dove into the world to celebrate the afternoon he once saw you.
Your cuteness was going to be celebrated by the world, the Dove and the friend's best friend's cousin's older brother.
But he couldn't find a suitable Dove to signify his appreciation of your cuteness.
So instead, he bought a Black Balloon and released it into the atmosphere.
"Farewell my.....Black Balloon."
musicisforlosers@gmail.com