A couple of things I have been wanting to say to you.
1) If you're interested in trying drugs, I say go for it! They can be really fun. Just don't do too much! And don't get all crazy trying to mix them and stuff. Get a feel for em, do a little bit, and see what works for you. But only do them because you want to, not because someone else told you to.
2) DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX! For real, B. Life is LONG. You will have plenty of time to have unprotected sex when you are old, trust me. Until you are 100% ready to deal with any and all of the consequences that could potentially arise, you should be wearing a condom. You don't want to get an STD. That's disgusting. And you DEFINITELY don't want a baby. Ew. Grossest shit possible.
I remember when I was in high school, I had a best friend who had a "serious boyfriend". And they had sex regularly. But then my friend told me she stopped because if she ever got pregnant there was no way she'd be able to handle it. BECAUSE THAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU HAVE SEX.
We were like 16. What she said really stuck with me. She was a very smart girl.
And her boyfriend didn't care. He loved her and was nice.
If your boyfriend cares, and treats you differently, then he is a douche and deserves to be raked in the face.
Ugh. It just makes me so upset that kids feel like high school is the end all be all.
Kids, please remember to BE YOURSELF. I can't stress this enough.
I know high school is very hard, but it'll be over soon, and in the grand scheme of things it is a fucking drop in the bucket.
Don't do drugs because you think people will think you're uncool if you don't.
Don't have unprotected sex just because you think some douchey dude will like you more if you do.
Stay true 2 u. Do what YOU want to do. And your life will be fulfilling.
And if you actually WANT to have a baby at age 16 or whatever then you're just a fucktard and I don't think anything I say will help you. But in that case you probably have really shitty parents too. Oh god.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gawd, you're such random rock chick, even in the land of random chicks. If the music stuff doesn't work out, I can so see you with a cable show: "Colleen's Guide to Life, Love, and All that Cool Sh*t"
ReplyDeleteI don't think the word "fucktard" is used nearly enough as it should be.
ReplyDeleteI noticed a Youtube clip I put up of Colleen got almost 1000 views in a little over a month. So is she like popular now? Is that why she's blown off her blog?
ReplyDeleteYo I'm right here! You can ask me these questions if you want. Here.
ReplyDelete1) I have always been popular! And, I used ta get good grades too.
2) I haven't blown off my blog! If you'll note, I just posted today. I have been on tour for the past month and am cooking up a special tour entry. But this shit takes time. Lots of time. You think these tight-ass blog entries just come out of thin air, or something? It takes lots of hard work, and I am a lazy stoner. So gimme a break, jackass.
-Colleen
HAHA I HAVE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TEEN MOM ON MTV.
ReplyDelete-COLLEEN