Which sucks because I'm really high and I feel like it's kinda a waste.
But whatever.
I could be in a bad mood and NOT high, which would just be stupid.
I wanna shave my head.
I just feel like everyone is so fucking lame and unoriginal.
And whatta they get for it?
Their dicks sucked.
It's cuz the world's full of fucking wannabes and followers.
There are just too many people hanging around.
"I hate myself, yet I'm better than everyone."
How does that work anyway?
Weird huh?
You think I'm a bitch now.
I don't care.
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.
I am PMSing.
Fuck you all.
(Except you....you know I love you baby.)
Anyway, me and my brother went to the Getty Museum yesterday.
It was really nice to get out of the house and go look at some fucking art.
And of course, to spend some quality time with my brother.
He is so sweet.
It was a BEAUTIFUL day as usual, we got to take a tram up into the hills, the museum was HUGE and gorgeous and I'd never been there before.
I was wearing a really short dress and I think you could probably see my ass.
But like I always say, I don't give a shit WHO sees my ass as long as they ain't mad at it.






I love that painting of the two lovers.
They are mythical characters, I forget who they are and who painted it,
but basically she like, really doesn't want him to leave and shit.
I feel u girl.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment