Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures Now.







DELICIOUS Skewers.


Erica is the Grill Master. AND SINGLE!!!


This is a picture of Jose on Dan and Erica's patio. You can't really see him though. The patio looks ok.


This is an apartment building behind Dan and Erica's house. They have a lot of plants, which I am into.


A few days ago we went to Eli's Mile High Club and people were carving pumpkins.


Nate wanted to get in on the action...


but Lisa took over because we said, "Don't let Nate do it! He'll fuck it up!" And he did, he really did. After taking back over, that is.


A bunch of carv-ed pumpkins including Jimmy's! His is the 4th from the left. Quite beautiful, don't you think? (These people used stencils) At first I thought his was a total piece of shit, it didn't look like ANYTHING, maybe a crappy conch shell or something. BUT when you look at it just right you can see that it is actually a vampire man coming down to kiss/suck the blood of an innocent woman. Bravo Jimmy. Bravo.


On Halloween day we decided to take a burn turn to Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland.


Little did we know there was a very fun Pumpkin Festival happening!!! I think the point of it was to get pumpkins, celebrate pumpkins, and bounce on various Halloween-themed moon bounces.




The BEST part about the festival was all the free Lemonade and Cookies we could stomach! Never really tried this snacky combo before, but I approve. At first I figured it would be apple cider, cuz fall time, but when it turned out to be Lemonade I was none too disappointed. I guess it makes sense seeing as I am in California and not Massachusetts?


These bitches were all dressed in black and having a seance or something! I swear! No I don't know. But one was standing at the forefront with a black umbrella and she would say something and then they would all cackle. Kayla was upset with me a little for taking their picture, on account of the potential repercussions.

















On the left you can see pretty much all of Oakland. You can also see San Francisco between the two trees on the right.




Beach Pup!


The Tree House that's Not in a Tree!











No comments:

Post a Comment