Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yr Really Growin' On Me...

NEWS

- I got new weed. It's dat medical shit. Like I said, this weed is the SHIZ-NIT-O-BAM-SNIP-SNAP-SNAOW! Me and Danny smoked a bunch of it last night and saw "Fantastic Mr. Fox". I liked it. It was very cute, and it looked really cool. The foxes would cry, and it was SO FUCKING CUTE. I wonder if Paul Cummings worked on it? It totally has him written all over it. I have to text him to find out. UPDATE: since writing this I did text him to inquire about this; he did not work on this film. Carry on.

- I feel like I haven't BUH-LOGGEDDDD in forever. I did some stuff this weekend! It was cool! After confining myself strictly to the house for the past 3 weeks, I finally got out there and interacted with other homies. Check it....

Friday night, I hung out with Danny a bit. We walked around my hood and discovered a smoke shop right down the street. I bought a little bowl! Only $8.99! Then we got Thai food, I read the L.A. X...Press, we christened my bowl and listened to The Big Big Bucks. Then Evan Parker and Chrissie came to get us. Evan Parker is a boy from Westwood, MA who I first met while living in Lowell, MA and have known ever since. He is a creep, and is hated by many for this very reason, but I love it. It was Drexel that brought us together, really. Now he lives in Orange. Chrissie is a girl who went to school in Boston but is now going to law school in San Diego. I had never met her before but she seems cute and nice.

So they came to get us and we headed to the Silverlake area to attend an opening party at a new store called FUTURE. A girl named Emily who we sort of know just opened it. Emily is from Watertown, MA (Home of Blink 182 Maplewood) and is very good friends with most of my good friends, yet I had never met her before this night. She is also cute and nice. There was a plain white T shirt for sale there with "MATH SUCKS" screened on it, for $72. If I was the type of person who rolled up joints between like $100 bills and stuff, I totally would have bought it, because it seemed pretty soft, and cuz Math does suck. Most math. I can get down with Algebra, for real. Evan and Danny got free Kelly Kapowski pins while I scored some banana Laffy Taffy, and NERDS!!!!!!! Holy shit, Nerds are so tastyyy. Pretty uneventful party, but at least it was something different to do.

On Saturday I was informed that Nate and Jose were IN MY HOOD. This excited me to a great degree. Jose had to go to a wedding reception, so Nate and I had some time to kill. We drove around, listened to the Mike Mix (which is one of the best mixes ever), smoked weed, picked up meatball subs for my brother and his friend, tried to go to KFC, were locked out, decided to eat a meatball sub of our own. The woman at the Meatball Sub store loved my jacket, and the man loved both Nate and I, and everything we stood for that night. I really like a good meatball every now and then, or 6 like those 6 meatballs I ate at Dan's a while ago. Dan, good job on those my man.

So, then we went to Culver City to hang out at Jose's cousin's house. A bunch of Jose's hometown homies were there and I got to meet them ALL. The evening consisted of the 8 of us snuggling/laying on top of one another in a small hallway with a bunch of pillows, blankets, weed and orangeade. Oh also they were all on e. Ha! They were all nice for really real though too, I could tell. It was very fun.

On Sunday morning I woke up and ate thai food and drank coffee and talked to Kayla online a little while sitting at the dining room table. Then I gave Nate a haircut on the porch. Later, we went with Ryan to a D.I.Y. (they love that shit out here) burger joint in Santa Monica called The Counter. You can get whatever you want on your burger. I wanted Grilled Pineapple on mine, and that is what I got. YUM! Have you ever eaten hot pineapple on a cheeseburger before? I think you should try it. It's really good. But! I would like to let the record show that this was NOT the first time I have eaten pineapple on a burger.

Thennn, me and Nate went back to hang out with Jose's hometown homies. We watched DVDs of things, things like Chinese Acrobats and Cutting Edge Comedians! did shots of deliciously fruity alcohols, and I painted the faces of Nate and Jose. After a while we said our goodbyes and drove to some girl's house, in Silverlake I BELIEVE, who was supposed to have drugs-4-sale but when we got there she like...didn't or something. I don't know. Seemed like a weirdo to me, but I only really saw her from the shoulders down so what do I know. We dropped Jose's friend James off in North Hollywood, TOTALLY same area that the Tanks used to live in, and then we went to my house. They left for Oakland at about 3 AM because Nate had to work at 10. Jose's car was overheating, and he told me they had to escape from cops at one point. Can I get Nate to confirm or deny this? Anyway they didn't die which I think is cool.

Wow this update is long. Let's keep it going:



Sharlotte and Jose. He has a crescent moon with a wedge of cheese next to it painted on his face. She has some of it on her lil' nosie. I think she looks like Risa!


Nate looks like some sort of sitcom son.


Did I mention Erica mailed me a brand new bong? What a fucking GORGEOUS woman she is!! I almost passed out. Out with the old, in with the new.


Nate is so creepy, I can't even stand it. I can't even stand it. I can't even believe it.


Sharlotte's apartment is awesome.


This used to be my playground. No but really, this used to be a video store.


Rudy, James, and Sharlotte.

5 comments:

  1. this is a good update. i would say possibly great, but NONE of your pictures showed up. poor form my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!? really??? they work for me. looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha when they didnt show up it was funnier cause i didnt realize there was supposed to be pictures there and i thought you were just saying those random things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danny!!! Evan Parker was friends with my bf in HS and when I was like 16, he started bringing me to drexel and sgt peterson shows and the rest is HISTORY. Thank god for that kid though. Anywaysss, your life looks fun I'm kinda jealous.

    ReplyDelete