Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving has come and gone!
Holidays in California are so weird because there is almost no change in weather. I mean, in the Bay Area there was a bit of a change but it didn't QUITE have the spunk of New England. In Los Angeles there is NO CHANGE. Ever since moving to California I've had this idea in my brain that I might get stuck here forever. You don't even notice the time going by, because every day is EXACTLY the same. The sun looks the same, the palm trees all look the same, the streets and the people on them all look the same. You can just take it easy and smoke weed every day and not realize that YEARS AND YEARS have passed. Often I would encounter an older person in Oakland and remark that this is probably exactly what happened to them.
But I would like to do bigger things with my life.
I wanna be intrigued.
I need adventure.
I just don't know if I can do it alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll have adventures with you!
ReplyDeleteWhen you're in Boston, each day it gets colder you die a little bit but when in Cali, you remember the weather change fondly...weather with "spunk" haha. you'd hate it if you were here.
you dont have to do it alone. youve got meeeeeeeee.
ReplyDelete