
I want someone to play with me.
I have not had sex in over two months.
the last person I slept with stopped talking to me.
apparently that REALLY does happen!
who knew?
Anyway.
I feel like I've been lazy with my blogging but I assure you STUFF IS STILL HAPPENING.
For example:

A few days ago Erica and I walked to Lakeside Park. We strolled through the Palm Tree Forest which I love. Yes, Erica's shirt says "TRUTH" on it.

We sat in this little garden and smoked a bowl. At one point, an old woman approached, and we were a LITTLE worried that she might frown upon us, but then she suddenly stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and started doing crazy yoga moves so then we looked at each other and shrugged and Erica passed that shit to her left.

I was walking to meet Jose by the lake on Saturday while talking to my mom on the phone. She got freaked out that I was walking somewhere alone at 7:45 PM, so I took this picture of the serene lake to quell her fears. I am sure it did not work.
Then me, Dan, Jose, and his friend Rachel went to Whole Foods, and I bought me and Rachel dinner with my food stamps.
Then we went to Jose's and smoked and ate and watched TV. Nate and Anna came over as well. Then I offered to buy them donuts if they gave me and Dan a ride home, so they did and we all got donuts. I got a chocolate covered one with coconut on it.
YUM.
I have 2 pictures from June 5, which is a day I failed to mention in here AT ALL.
It was a very fun day though.
Me and Dan were gonna try and go to Caroline from the Splinters's going away party, because she moved to New York.
It was in Berkeley so we decided to take the BART.
We walked all the way to the Lake Merritt station while at the same time trying to coordinate with Nate.
Once we were pretty much all the way there we decided it was a terrible idea to try and go to Berkeley, so we turned right around and walked to Suzy's house in Downtown Oakland where there was ANOTHER going away party for someone I don't know.
Kayla and Crystal were there and after like 5 minutes we all decided to try and catch Huff Stuff Magazine at 24th and Linden.
I'm pretty sure Crystal drove us there.

Here is them playing. This picture sucks. That's Steve O, Brad, and Barker from L-R. Huff Stuff is good though.
Then immediately after they played we went back to Suzy's house where there was free beer, an amazing backyard, TONS of really pretty paper flowers everywhere, and Suzy shared tons of weed with me and my friends.
Thanks Suzy!

We were at a lot of places this night. It was a long time ago. There was lots of weed and walking involved. This picture MIGHT be from Suzy's roof? Does she have one of those? I have no idea whose roof this picture was taken on. This picture isn't even cool.
THENNNNN, we went to Sugar Mountain to see Shannon and the Clams.
It was fun! I met Max at this show and now we are friends.
Last night at practice, we were talking about The Rentals and I exclaimed "I LOVE THE RENTALS!"
Then Max started playing a Rentals song and I didn't know it. WOOPS!
I guess I shouldn't say "I love The Rentals".
I should say that I love "The Return of The Rentals", by The Rentals.
What a great album!
I've been wanting to cover "Naive" for a long time.
Max's band UZI RASH played on Friday at Sugar Mountain. Huff Stuff Magazine played as well and it was very fun. Someone gave me a ride to Locos - could it have been Erica? I met up there with Anabel, Kayla, and Crystal and then we walked (in the middle of the street) to the show.
I took some really, really bad pictures of The Rash:


But for real, their set was the fucking REALEST shit I've seen in a really long time.
I usually get pretty bored at shows but their set was fucking AWESOME and made me EXCITED about music and art and living in Oakland again in general.
Yay!!! : )
This show was awesome! Friends were there. We did drugs together.
Then we went back to Locos and danced our GODDAMN ASSES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been to a deece dance party in a while.
We did more drugs.
Then I slept on Mike's couch. He said, "You can sleep in my bed of course, if you want. I swear I'm not trying to sleep with you." and I said, "I know!"
He was wasted!
Then I woke up at like 6:30 and walked to Pak N Sav and bought a apple and got some cash back so I could take tha 18.
And then I walked back to the bus stop and ate my apple and took the 18 back to Dan and Erica's where I promptly passed the fuck out.
Now I'm eating ramen and watching Sesame Street and txting friends.
Today I am going to make more weed butter!
ALSO, I recorded a "new" song for a MODERN SLEEZE Records compilation. It's called "Oh Baby" and it's up now on myspace and facebook.
It was actually supposed to be a Have Mercys song but then we broke up.
I love it :)
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment