On Tuesday I went to Berkeley cuz I wanted to go to The Starving Musician and I had to go to the Post Office as well.
Matt from the Dashing Suns was working and I exclaimed "YES!" when I walked in and saw him.
I was hoping he would be there!
I got new strings and picks. Then I went to the Post Office.
Then I took the bus to Kayla's hood, and realized I left my fur jacket at the bus stop.
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I NEED THAT!!!!!!
So I took the bus allll the way back to downtown Berkeley. It was a good thing I got a transfer!
I was really worried that my jacket would be gone by the time I got back there.
But it wasn't!
Yay!!!
So then I took the bus back to Oakland and went to Kayla's and hung out with her and Anabel for a spell.
Lilly ate all my combos.
Then Kayla went to the A's game, Nate came home and took me and Anabel to the Knifey Spoony show.
It was at Kimo's which is possibly the most boring bar in San Francisco.
"Chill Brah" was there and it was hilarious!!!
Me, Nate, and Anabel got really delicious Thai food but I forgot our leftovers at Kimo's :(
The show was fun but it was hella windy in SF and my skirt kept blowing up.
Then on Wednesday we decided to visit TONE!!!
That's always fun.
I went to Kayla's first and again, hung out with her and Anabel for a spell.


Kayla and I got into an argument. I called her a brat. Then I felt really bad.
In fact, I cried!
I do not want to argue with Kayla EVER or be mean to her in any way.
I apologized and she apologized and then it was all fun again.
Me, Erica, Dan, Nate, and Kayla all went in Erica's car to Santa Rosa.

We smoked weed, drank white russians with cherry vanilla ice cream in them, played beer pong (me and Kayla ALMOST beat Nate and Ryan Z. I am way better at that game when fucking wasted. Duh.) and admired the plants. Tone gave me and Kayla huge bags of trim/shake which we decided to use for baked goods.
I made weed rice krispie treats which I dipped in weed butterscotch and then dipped again in chocolate that also had weed in it.
They were fucking DELECTABLE and rich as shit.
And they got you FUCKED up!!!
They were really fun to make and just as fun to fucking annihilate.
Weed Marshmallow:

Batch #1:

Some of them just had chocolate. But those ones were double dipped, obvs. One is missing cuz I gave that one to Jose.
Batch #2:

These ones were really.....really.......really good.
I played a show at the Victory Warehouse in Oakland on Friday night and it was pretty fun.
I sold my weed treats and they were a big hit.
I covered "Your Love is my Drug" and it was super fun. I love that song!
Matty and Kara came!!!
Everyone ate weed treats and got soooooo stoned.
Matty and Kara stayed with ME at Erica's.
On Saturday morning, we decided Matty and Kara needed to experience the deliciousness that is Lynn and Lu's Escapade Cafe. So we went there!
It was so good. I got an oatmeal pancake with blueberry sauce. I wasn't super hungry because I had eaten a bowl of Magic Stars when I woke up. They are just like Lucky Charms, except with less luck and more magic.
Everyone got very delicious things.

Then everyone else left and Erica and I went to San Francisco and hung out in Dolores Park.
I attempted to sell more weed treats to all the fucking stoners, and managed to sell TWO! It was really awkward though, going up to people like that. Most people didn't really like me. In fact one dude told me straight up how awkward it was. But I think he was the awkward one because talking to me, his face was getting all red.
He was a nerd.
Then we went home and smoked weed and ate weed treats and watched "Candyman".
THEN on Sunday!
We decided to go to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
I had never been there before! It was fun.
Me, Kayla, Nate, Erica, Ashley, Kyle, Shelby, Kaisha, Lilly and Mike all piled into the Have Mercys van.


We layed on the beach for a long time. I did not speak AT ALL and was halfway asleep the whole time.
I thought I lost my towel!
But then today I found it. It was in my bag. Hehehe!
Then we walked on the boardwalk a little and were promptly told to leave because of Lilly.
Discrimination I tell ya!
She nice!
Then Mike was freaking out cuz this is the bridge from Lost Boys, and he really thought we should walk across it. So we did!

You can see Kayla, Ashley, and Kaisha walking across. It was actually kinda scary!
Then we went to this restaurant called Saturn and it was DELICIOUS!
Everyone's meals looked soooo good.
Then we drove home and burned turned alllllll the way.
The End!

No comments:
Post a Comment