Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last night was....you guessed it....


FUN!

I've been doing a lot of morning time toking with Erica. I like it a lot. I wake up to her coming home from work at like 9-10 am, we smoke weed together, and she tells me about gross shit that she's witnessed at the hospital.

Ew.

Then she goes to sleep and I try to find ways to entertain myself.
A few days ago I went to the park with Nate, Crystal, and Kayla. It was nice out. That was pretty fun. Then we ate pizza, went to the Full House House, smoked tons of weed, and watched "Date Movie" and then I went to sleep with Lilly in Kayla's bed.

At around 6 am I got up and tried to take the 14 back to the Lake.
But guess what!
THEY CHANGED THE 14!!!
No one told me.

I ended up taking the 72M to Jack London Square where a bunch of dudes were running around with produce. Then I wandered around looking for the 14 for a while. I finally found it, took it back, and ate a bagel. It took me 2 hours to get back to Dan and Erica's!

18 it is from NOW ON.

I like taking the bus. I wish it wasn't so expensive. Erica's bike is a bit too tall for me. I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

I would easily die.

Last night was First Friday.
I took the 18 to Lil' Crystal's which is pretty close to the Full House House.
She and Kayla were there and they had just spent like 2 hours at various grocery stores getting supplies to make some sort of humongous feast but then they just decided to hang instead.
Mike and Nate came over and brought us to a house show at 10th and Mandela.
Some bands I will never listen to played. I didn't go in. Anabel was there. I ate 2 Twixes and drank a Monster Energy Drink, which I have never had before but was tasty!

It was fun!

Then we decided to go to some dance party in a parking lot at 20th and Telegraph, but we only made it as far as the Giant Burger stand on San Pablo where there were a bunch of old 50s cars, a bunch of 50s looking people, and they were playing some song that's in "Back to the Future". Like, from the part when they go back to the 50s. Oh and there were tons of people there hanging out and dancing.
We hung out.
Then we went to Ghost Town where not much of anything was happening!
But it was STILL fun.
Then we went to the Full House House and I played with Lilly for a bit before attempting to sleep in Nate's bed.
I did not sleep.
Nate came home and I moved to Kayla's bed and did not sleep.
Then Kayla came to bed and at that point it was 6:45 and the buses were running so I just left.

Actually, I went to Fresh Donut first and got an egg and cheese on a croissant.
Still the best shit ever.



I. Love. Lilly.



The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment