

I did not use ANY of these cards.

Clean on the inside, cream on the outside. ICE CREAM PAINT JOB.


On Saturday there was a BBQ/Yard Sale/show at Steve O and Lisa's house.
Me and Nate split a chocolate mushroom truffle that Jose had given to me a few days earlier.
It was god damn delicious and super fancy.
It was a gorgeous day and perfect to spend tripping, out in the sunshine, with friends.
Knifey Spoony and The Pharmacy played.
I got new red shoes.
It was very fun.
Then me, Kait, Mike, and Kayla went to Pak N Sav to get some food because we were hungry even though we had just spent like 5 hours at a BBQ.
(p.s. KAIT IS IN OAKLAND. Kait is my friend from Lowell, MA who is a teacher and she is awesome and she is a hot shit and she'll box yer ears if you try n sass her. She likes me though and is ALWAYS nice to me.)
We went back to The Full House House, I said hello to Lilly over and over, and we smoked weed.
Kait took a nap and Mike went home.
Then me and Kayla sat on the couch in a corner of the kitchen and ate our meals. It made me miss living at the house with Kayla so much and I realized me and her will never sit around in that house ever again. Not with each other and not with anyone else.

Anabel made this. She is so cute.
Then Kayla made weed cookies. Kait eventually woke up, and we walked to Max's house where his band Nightphone was playing along with some other bands. Mike was walking out of his house right as we were walking past it so we walked with him.
How convenient!
Fun party.
Me and Kayla sold our treats - funfetti cookies and peanut butter cups - 2 for $5!
They were a big hit amongst those who actually ate them.
I was SOOOO stoned and messed up all day long.
It ruled.
Then at like 2:30 am I got the bright idea that I should take the all night bus back to Dan and Erica's.
Kait and Kayla waited with me at the bus stop for a while.
Then I hopped right on the 800 before realizing I have no fucking clue where that bus goes.
I know Dan and I took some sort of 800 numbered bus home the other night real late....but we definitely took two buses that night and neither one of them was the 800.
WOOPS!
Just as the bus driver was about to get on the freeway to San Francisco I was like "HOLD UP, WAIIIIIT!"
I ain't even tryin to go to SF right now yo!
So she gave me a transfer and let me off the bus on the side of the road next to the on ramp. Pointed her thumb in the opposite direction and said, "You gonna have to WALK!"
She was nice though, don't get me wrong.
So I got off and walked towards Downtown Oakland and it was very late and I was still really far from Dan and Erica's.
Oi.
I walked to 12th and Broadway and got a cab.
Cost me $11 to get home that night.
Fuckballs.
At least I sold some weed treats.
I haven't ventured away from the Lake since then.

No comments:
Post a Comment