Saturday, June 26, 2010

R.I.P. FULL HOUSE HOUSE.

Last night was the last night I will ever party at the Full House House.
It wasn't that sad.
That house is jacked up now.
I am sorry Robin. You were sweet.

The party was fun. Most of my night was spent inside Kayla's room smoking opium and weed and cuddling with Lilly.
Lilly got soooooo stoned and was being so adorable.

I made weed peanut butter cups to sell but then I only told like 5 people about 'em and ended up giving a bunch to my friends for free.


Making the weed-peanut butter mixture. The weed butter this time was soooo GREEN.

They look like little shit cups but they are SOOOOO fucking delicious!!



So anyway, the party was fun. There were a lot of hugs involved which I liked.
Me and Nate and Max played three songs and it RULED AND WE RULE.

Now I will attempt to compile a list of all the bands that I can remember that played at The Full House House.


Ketman
Humanwine
Have Mercys
The Pentacles
Dashing Suns
The Splinters
Nobunny
The Impediments
Let Op!
Frogball
Dolarhyde
Shannon and the Clams
Uzi Rash
Grabass Charlestons
Cheap Girls
Cropduster
Mind
Midnight
Acts of Sedition
Tenement
Used Kids
Weird Fantasy Band
Wild America
Ringers
Dirty Cupcakes
Broken Spells
Psychic Feline
Purple Rhinestone Eagle
Mojo Hand
Knifey Spoony
Inhaler
White Fang
Wampire
Ganglionn
Street Eaters
Nucular Aminals
Total Bros.
Master Volume
Adventures in Babysitting
Seasick
Rockfight
Furnace
Litany for the Whale
Finisher
Hott Daxx


WOW holy shit this is hard.
WHO AM I FORGETTING?

7 comments:

  1. bad blood
    stupid party
    Transient
    Strains of The Apocalypse
    Thousandswilldie
    Prizehog
    me (solo)
    Spires
    Dead Friends
    Asss
    swule
    stormtroopers

    lots more while you were gone that i dont remember
    -steve0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those pictures reminded me of the movie "Smiley Face". I'm guessing you must have seen that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm..

    forever
    wildildlife
    deadman
    younger lovers
    bad coyote
    dj handsome neto
    dj miggy stardust
    loma prieta
    you (duh)
    droni mitchell
    jizz wisard



    a bunch of other bands that i will never remember...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never seen the movie smiley face.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. some drunk dj that dropped his turntable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA! you're not talking about Rio are you?

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really should rent "Smiley Face". It's like your life story.

    ReplyDelete