Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Songs I Have Covered.

Hello.
Here is a list of all the songs I have covered.

Recorded:
Devo - It's Not Right
Pixies - Cactus
The Beach Boys - Surfer Girl
The Rentals - Naive
Nobunny - I Am A Girlfriend
Blink 182 - M&Ms
The Mission 120 - Just Like I Do
Descendents - Good Good Things
Dale and Grace - I'm Leaving it Up to You

Live:
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Ke$ha - Your Love is my Drug
NOFX - Hobophobic
Screeching Weasel - Totally
Teen Idols - Let's Make Noise

4 comments:

  1. I've heard the M&Ms and I'd really like to hear the rest. Do you have them recorded?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post an mp3 of nobunny cover? the facebook one doesn't work :/ i wanna hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is one up on my bandcamp page as well.
    colleengreen.bandcamp.com

    :)

    -Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does one dig up the Rentals, Pixies, and Devo covers?

    ReplyDelete