Friday, November 13, 2009

KETMAN is in town. IT FUCKING RULES!!!!



On Wednesday night, Eric and Joe came to see my new digs. Eric has a ponytail now! We hung out in my room and Joe made a fucking INCREDIBLE beat on my drum machine. I'm going to post it at some point. Then we walked around my new hood for like 2 hours.







Then we came back and started to watch the movie "Towelhead", which was pretty intense. I went to bed, Eric left, and Joe slept on the couch. Guy just LOVES to pass out on couches.

Thursday morning consisted of Joe and I taking bong rips and watching various movies on premium cable TV. We watched parts of "Hotel For Dogs", "Superhero Movie", and "Reality Bites". My favorite was Hotel For Dogs. There were just...SO MANY DOGS!!! I had a crush on Drake Bell before watching Superhero Movie. His eyebrows looked weirder than usual in it. I ate an egg sandwich, and Joe made a tortellini and pickle sandwich with mustard. THEN we walked to a frozen yogurt shoppe on Santa Monica Blvd. called FRO PLAY. It is a D.I.Y. Fro-Yo Shoppe and they have a wide assortment of toppings, including many cereal options like Cookie Crisp and Fruity Pebbles. I sampled cheesecake and chocolate/peanut butter mixed frozen yogurt, and Joe paid for some shit. Then we walked to the bank. Then we drove to Venice and met up with Mora on the beach. She had just gotten a tattoo of a dolphin with some water around it to cover up a Chinese character she had on her arm. It looked really good, like it like wasn't even bloody at all or anything. We walked around for a while. I got a 99 cent hot dog and Joe got a 99 cent root beer float. We smoked a joint on a grassy knoll and I gave Joe a haircut. It looks good! I wish I had taken a before/after photo. Oh well. A subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless, and much for the better I feel. Joe was pleased. Mora was laughing at him for going into a shop and looking at himself in a mirror.






THENNNN we decided to kill some time by driving around. I have not really driven around in the area at all yet, so it was pretty easy for us to get lost. We ended up in Marina Del Rey. It was pretty fancy. Then Joe decided that we should go back to FRO PLAY. Somehow we ended up back in Venice and I managed to get us to Santa Monica Blvd. We went to the silly shoppe and I accidentally bought way too much fro-yo. But I fucking topped the shit out of it. I put Reese's Pieces, Caramel Cups (But I wish they had had peanut butter cups. YUMMMM!), Mini Cheesecake Bites, Chocolate Syrup, and Small Brownies on Vanilla Fro-Yo. It was really good. We sat there and played some shitty generic version of Connect Four. Then Eric came and took Joe and Mora away. They had a show in Long Beach. They were excited about it. I wanted to go but I decided to like, go to bed early instead.

The End. Now I sit here. I'm almost out of weed. NO!
HEY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. who the fuck is kevin? is this like in that in that lawrence arms song... "this kevin and that one somethingsomethingsomething"?

    ketman adventures sound fun. wish i coulda been a part of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kevin is kevin laflamme! he called me the other day and left me a message saying he stumbled upon my blog and noticed that I was requesting that people call me cuz i'm "always bored". unfortunately I missed his call, so now he thinks I'm a big fat phony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew it was going to be kevin laflamme right after i asked. but i didnt feel like going back and correcting it. BIG FAT PHONY!

    ReplyDelete