
I got a tape player! It plays CDs as well. Also shown: The Nobunny tape Danny gave me for my birthday.

Pinhead hangs out at the Avenue. So does this wicked old creepy bitch who rocks back and forth without rest and may give you an accidental beej if you're not careful.

Nate's cool with her.

It was very spppppooktacular in there. I almost thought I saw Uncle Frank.

I got an ashtray too! It's green...just like me.

every night.

Bunch o' Freeks...especially that fucked up Wizard.

Danny is a scumbag, and he doesn't care either.

Erica is a lady of the highest ranking.

yo, why haven't your blog followers been clamoring to take erica on a date yet? STEP UP YO GAME ELIGIBLE BACHELORS!
ReplyDeleteno kidding! my brother thinks she is pretty as well. well, I said, "This is my friend Erica, isn't she pretty?" and he said, "yes".
ReplyDeletei like your green ashtray and your friends (and you)
ReplyDelete