
Last night as I frantically txted back and forth with my new friend, the topic of celebrity crushes came up.
I had to think about famous guys I want to bang. A few came to mind. I used to be pretty obsessed with Adam Brody back in the O.C. days.

(Don't get me wrong. Would still bang the shit out of.)
Ryan Reynolds

Mostly back in his "2 Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place" days, but I still think he is cute, funny, and hot. This isn't the best pic I've ever seen of him but he's WITH A PUPPY!!! Camaaaan.
I also was obsessed with Nick Stahl for a pretty long time after seeing "Disturbing Behavior". Now I find his general appearance to be a bit disturbing. Here's a young one of him though:

Then I realized that I don't really worship famous dudes anymore. I mean, I certainly crush on A LOT of them. I pretty much think every guy is hot. I think Michael C. Hall from Dexter is cute and hot. I think Matthew Fox from Lost is cute and hot. I like em all. But I get over em pretty quickly. Flashes in the panties.
THEN I realized that my real die-hard crushes are always on girls. Like with boys I'll be like, FUCK yeah that dude is HOTTTTT and I will usually still think it after some time but I'm not as supportive of them as I am of my wymyn. Maybe it's like, a female power thing? Where I just feel like YES!! YOU ROCK GIRL!! WORK IT 4 LYF. Plus, it's easier for me to look up to them. Because I am a girl.
I used to crush HARD on Alison Lohmann. I once saw a picture of her that I will never forget. I'm going to try and find it now so I can post it.
That took me sort of a long time but here it is!

(she's the one receiving.)
I realize now that her face isn't even in this picture. But yeah. I think this is like...the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I'm not that into her nowadays. I mostly thought she was super hot and wholesome in the movie "Big Fish", and then when I saw the pic above I was like WHOA. Check her out though, she cute, right?

But anyway, I have been broughten to my real crush.
Jamie King. (Or James, Jaime, whatever.)
I love her.
She is so fucking cute and natural.
I have loved her for a long time.
I love her bone structure, her body, her fucked up teeth, and I also just think she is a really good model. Not the best actress. But a great model. PLUS she was in the movie "Slackers" which ruuuuuuules!!!
I'm going to put her face on the cover of "4 Loko 2 Kayla".
Now I will post tons of pictures of her. Enjoy.






sporting fucked up cornrows and STILL cute.







I wish I looked exactly like her.
More celeb crushes coming ur way soon. I somehow managed to leave the gas on last night after cooking dinner and it smelled like gas really bad and Ryan got scared. I woke up at like 6:30 am. I am glad it is now 9:00 AM though because I feel like that is a more socially acceptable time to be up and making coffee and breakfast. I am cold and hungry. TIME 4 COFFEE!!!!!!!

i love snaggletooth girl from slackers!
ReplyDeleteshe kinda reminds me of you!
ReplyDelete-Colleen