
Here's my buddy Jed wearing an awesome shirt. I would like to heed its advice.

This weird dude was frantically sending Nate progressively more and more upset texts and was gettin' all aggressive so instead of answering any of them seriously we decided it would be best to just send him a txt of this picture with the caption, "Chill Brah." It's small but you get the idea.

Awwwwwww yea. When do I move in?
.jpg)
Here is a picture of my friend Jose's bedroom wall in Oakland. Me and him painted these sharks this one time. Mine is the hammerhead. I like his better. I painted the crazy little fishies as well.

Here's a picture of Nate, Jose, and Kayla sitting on Jose's bed.

Here's what I stared at as I sat on Luke's porch in San Francisco by myself while Storm Troopers practiced inside.

Here's a shot of me, genuinely ecstatic (read: high as shit), standing in front of Erica's Christmas Tree.

Poor little pup :-( Her little green cast was SO FUCKING CUTE. :-( Awwwww!!!!

STORM TROOPERSSSSSS!

Here's Nate in Jose's room wearing his silly hat and not playing guitar.

A pretty window at The Stud in SF.

Shannon and the Clams! A really nice crazy lady who I guess is called like, The Cookie Lady or some shit, gave me a REALLY fucking delicious cookie at this show, cuz I asked her for one. I Fucking LOVE COOKIES!!

Buncha losers. Well, cept for Allie.

Hi there. I'm Big Daddy.

HOTT DAXX!!!!!

HAUNTED MICROWAVE!!!!!!!

I love "chill brah"
ReplyDeletehahaha, I love it too. in fact, it's inspired me to smoke weed. god bless america/weed.
ReplyDelete