
Cary Elwes

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Casey Affleck (my favorite out of all the Affleck brothers)

Michael Pitt

Luke Wilson like TEN YEARS AGO WTF LUKE U SUCK NOW.

John Cusack. Who doesn't love this guy?
This is also like the best picture that has ever been taken of anyone. IMAO.
Now for real though, my friend Dan was in town this weekend! It was super fun.
But I am going to briefly talk about Thursday night first because it was fun as well.
My brother got free passes from ain tit cool.com to go see the movie "The Crazies". My brother's friend Elliott, who I just learned is like 40-something, met us there. The movie was okay. There were human beings on fire and uhhh.....gross guys? There were a few pitchfork stabbings as well. Danielle Panabaker from the movie was there and did a Q&A. My brother asked her a question and she said it was a really good question and he's the only person she said that to and he was super psyched because he's in love with her.
Allllso, Joe Lo Truglio, who you may remember from such films as Superbad, Role Models, I Love You Man, and all those other movies, was there too, just hanging out. That guy is awesome. I wanted to tell him so, but instead when I saw him after the movie I just smiled at him real nice like, and he smiled back at me. He rules!
So then afterwards me and my brother were hungry so we went to Cafe 50's.




He got meatloaf and mashed potatoes with veggies. I am so into the idea of getting a meal like that at a diner. But I never do. I got a grilled cheese with bacon and sweet potato french fries!! It was really good.
The End of Thursday.
So then on Friday morning I picked up Dan at the Long Beach airport. It RULLLLLED!!! We immediately went from there to the weed store to meet up with Danny. We got a bunch of weed. Thanks Danny. Then Dan and I took one hitter hits and burn turned all the way back to my house. Then we maxed and relaxed and took bong rips and I made a really great pipe out of a potato. We got delicious chinese food. Then we went to Echo Park to see The Strange Boys!
I was so excited because I love The Strange Boys and they just keep getting better and better and I wanted to watch them helllllllla stoned and I really wanted to say hello to Philip.
When we got there there was a substantial line. We waited in it for a while before realizing neither of us had any cash. So we walked to a Walgreen's to buy stuff and get cash back. I bought a coconut nest and a caramel egg. YUM!!!!! We went to an alley and smoked out of the potato pipe. Then we went back and waited in line some more and then some guy came out and told everyone that the show was sold out and there was no absolutely chance of anyone getting in.
God Dammit!
So that was actually pretty sad. We came back to my house, smoked a joint, and watched a movie, I think, but I can't remember what.

You can't really see it, but this is Dan hitting the potato pipe in an alley way.
Saturday was a very rainy day. But that did not stop us from going to Manoly's to get breakfast burritos. Yum, yum, yum. Then we came back and hung around and smoked tons of weed. Then we tried to decide what to do. I looked up free stuff on the internet and found a free HAWAII NIGHT! thing at this place called The Grove which is like an outdoor fancy mall which seemed like it was very close to us. Ryan drove us there and it was extremely far away. Then when we got there there were like, 5 people folding really shitty home made leis into boxes and being like, "welp, good hawaii night everyone!" this hawaii night SUCKED!!!!!
Haha! It was so foolish. At least there was a cool fountain there. I kinda figured it'd be like that, but we really had nothing else to do. So then we drove to the beach, walked to the pier, smoked a joint by the water, and then we went to the arcade to play air hockey. Dan schooled me in the first game and it was a draw between him and Ryan. I am getting bad at air hockey. Thennn we came home and got stoned and ordered thai food from a place I have never tried before! It was HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA DELICIOUS. Then we drank chocolate milk with kahlua in it and I went to bed.
Then, this morning, after waking and baking with Dan, I dropped my brother off at his friend's house in Hollywood at like 8:30. Now the car and the whole house is MINE!!! Until tomorrow night!
I can eat whatever I want. And post about BOYS ALL THE TIME!
So, I came back and picked up Dan and we went to the beach because it was actually really sunny and warm out today!!! We smoked a joint and sat by the water and got corn dogs on a stick and then I dropped him off at the Long Beach airport.

Now I sit here, alone.
I update my blog.
I hit the potato pipe.
I EXIST!
I'ma go get some fro-yo.

I love Jo Lo Truglio! He's awesome.
ReplyDelete