I think this was the first year in a long time that I haven't actually HAD a "Valentine" in my life. But, there is a boy out there that I think is mega cute. We talked a bit on this day, and it was VERY fun. Whenever there is a new person in my life it makes me look in the mirror way more than I already do. It's like....me? For real?
I also went on a pseudo-date with Evan Parker. I have mentioned him in this blog before, but to jog your memories, Evan Parker is a boy from Westwood, MA who I have known since I was maybe 17 or 18. We met through tonyandpals.com. Pretty much EVERYONE thinks he's the biggest creep in the entire universe but I just think he's hilarious. He lives in Orange and rides a motorcycle, so he rode up to my neck of the woods (note: I just typed "weeds" by accident. Floridian Slip.) and we went out on the town.
It was super fun. I had never ridden on a motorcycle before! I was scared, but it was so awesome. It was beautiful out and we rode across Los Angeles to get to the Griffith Park Observatory which is up in some hills. The sun was setting as we got there and I tried to take a picture of the street and some palm trees from the back of the motorcycle but it got deleted :-(
While on the back though I did manage to snap this picture of Elmo hanging out at A Million Milkshakes:

It kinda looks like he spilled milkshakes all over himself, doesn't it? Or maybe it was one of those fucking brats who did it.
So yeah, we got to the park type place but we had to walk up a GIANT motherfucking hill to get to the observatory. It was incredibly steep and long and it was very tiring. BUT once we got to the top we could see the entire city. It was really cool.

I took these pics with my crappy phone.

"We're almost there.....sort of...."




The inside of the observatory had a really crappy "museum" with "exhibits" but they were really just dumb pictures, stuff that didn't work, and like 2-frame animations of "how the tides work" and bullshit such as this. But that's okay.
Me and Evan trekked back down the hillside which took us like 1/4 of the time it took us to get up. His motorcycle was still there, which we were psyched about so we high fived. Then we came back to my house, picked up my brother Ryan, went to In N Out Burger, got Burgers, then came back and watched the "Flamin' Moes" episode of The Simpsons. Amazing.
Then Evan left and I got high and looked at pictures of a naked boy. !!!
Something that is ALSO fun is that Joe Butler is in town!!!
I met Joe when I was a freshman in college. He also attended Umass LOL but dropped out or something before we actually met. I went to see the Ataris with him on his birthday without ever having met him before, and he was really surprised that I didn't think he was going to rape me. We have kept in touch ever since, but I haven't seen him in a couple of years. He is extremely hilarious so I was excited to hang out with him. I met he and his friend Casey, who is also from Boston but now lives in L.A. on the beach a few days ago.
It was super fun. We sat near the water for a while next to the pier and I smoked a joint which I rolled out of tampon paper because I sent the rest of my ZigZags to Danny I.D. as a present.
Then we ate Hot Dog Sticks. Delicious.
Then we played in the arcade for a bit. I played skeeball, Whack-a-Mole (YES), Feed Big Bertha, and Joe and I played air hockey. He kicked the shit out of me. I won a colorful bouncy ball. OH! I also played a really fun game where you try to win a big gumball. I won TWO gumballs, so I ate one and gave the other one to Joe (as is evidenced in This Picture.). These gumballs were HUGE, I am telling you.
Thennn we walked down the pier a bit, Joe tried on some silly hats and he and Casey did nerdy things on their fancy phones. Then we walked to Casey's car, and he gave me a ride to MY car. Free parking for me all the time!
Then I drove around and got lost for like 2 hours while listening to "Raw Romance" by Nobunny. That album is fucking perfect. I also listened to Milo Goes to Compton. Those are the only tapes I have in the car at the moment.

Here's Joe standing near the peep machine. You pay a dime, just like in the old days, and see a nudie picture of a sexy buxom lady. I peeped. The contents of this machine are four plastic naked woman-shaped figurines laying on like....a very small beach towel or something. Cute. Real cute.

I like to play. You can kinda see me in the mirror. Well, you can see my huge flowery skirt. The one that Blarry gave me.

Here's Joe and Casey playing an extremely fun game. You put quarters into it, and try to win as many tickets as possible.

The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment