This blog is so mundane, I love it. I always feel like Rosanna Arquette in Desperately Seeking Susan where in her diary it's like, "I ate a piece of cake today. The cake was a chocolate cake. It was a good cake." etc. And Madonna is all like, "UGH BORINGGGGGG." Madonna is such a bitch.
You know who is really hot though? That guy from Coyote Ugly. And Australian or some bullshit too? Yes please. Actually, I know his real name. It's Adam Garcia. I love this because that also happens to be the name of an extremely RAD dude I'm friends with named Adam Garcia. He lives in Portland, OR. He has long hair and he was in Oliver North which fucking rules.
Right now I'm in my bedroom and I am sort of stoned off resin. There is a guy sleeping on our couch and he be snoring. He was making some FUCKED UP noises last night....he seems to be ok now though.
I love going to the beach because every time I go there, people are nice to me. I told you this before but a few weeks ago when I went there a lady gave me a beautiful flower for no reason whatsoever, I just assumed it's cuz I look real good, and then a couple days ago when I went to meet up with Joe Butler, a crazy guy told me he liked my bangs. Going to this beach makes me feel fucking great about myself. I should do it way more often.
Speaking of Joe Butler, I had another fun hang out sesh with him and his friends last night. I drove down Santa Monica Blvd. to Casey's apartment in "East Hollywood", which took very little time. I met his roommate Marcus who is really nice and small. We watched Mr. Show and drank dranks. I also gave them some of the zucchini bread that I had made earlier that day. They seemed to enjoy it. It is good zucchini bread after all. After like 3 years of trying to bake shit I have found that the most important ingredient when baking really is TLC. It really is.
It really is.
So after a while we walked to this bar called The White Horse. The proprietors were two old Polish women who put a cherry in my drink one minute and omitted the cherry the next. I hate that. I love cherries. BUT, this bar was pretty cool and there were free hot dogs, cookies, and candy. I ate cookies cuz I like to do that. I started to eat a hot dog because I also like to do that, but after like two bites I decided I did not want to do that, and I couldn't even pawn it off on Joe because he doesn't take ketchup with his hot dogs!!! I couldn't believe it.
The Tiger Woods press conference was on TV. He looked SOOOOOO SAD. Poor guy. Well, I don't really feel bad for him by any means, but I do think what he did kind of RULES. Fuck tons of whores and text babes every-mother-fucking-day.
Work it out, boy.
Then we walked back to Casey's and smoked weed out of a bong with ducks painted on it. I told the boys a secret I had never told anyone else before! I'm not going to say what the secret was in here though because it was sort of a special moment. We listened to Superdrag and other music. Then Joe was like, "Hey Casey, what KORN songs do you have?" And I was like, "Mista, mista......GET ME OUTTA HERE!" It was cool though cuz it was like 3 a.m. and I haven't stayed up that late in a long time. That's total bullshit. Like a week ago I stayed up all night long cuz I was on morphine and just stared at my window instead.
The End.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment