Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This weekend was fun!

Friday consisted of Kayla and I waiting for Dan and Erica to arrive in L.A.
I forget what we did.
Hung out, probably.
Walked around.
Ate morphine.

We also made shirts. I am now the proud owner of a dope, dope, DOPE as fuck Bugs and Rats shirt. I am excited, because I really like Bugs and Rats but I've never had a shirt to display my adoration before.

Kayla made a Young Money shirt. Then Erica and Dan came, and Erica made a shirt with an E and a dollar sign. I can only assume the E is for Erica.



I helped Kayla draw her dollar signs and 0!



This picture was taken from my bedroom window on Saturday morning. Somebody out there always movin'. I hope Ryan waters my plant when I'm gone!!!


Saturday morning consisted of us smoking weed, drinking coffee, and hanging out.
We picked Sharlotte up in Culver City around 4 and headed to the Silverlake Lounge.

I set up my stuff and then we got food at some cafe. It was good.

Then we went back to the Silverlake Lounge and they were showing the movie "Basket Case" which kept us entertained for a while!

Then comedy happened, and it was pretty funny. My friend the Comedian performed and his jokes worked. Paul Scheer cancelled. I broke my low E string halfway through the first song and ended up having to use a D string in its place because I had no other choice! It actually didn't sound as fucked up as I thought it was going to. I continued playing and quickly cleared the room.

Then these two dudes decided to smoke me and Kayla out with tons of hash in the parking lot for like a half hour. Thanks dudes! This is what it looked like sorta from my POV:



Over there that's Silverlake. Very hip.

Then we went down the street and the boys tried to climb a tree.


Then we went to the Brite Spot and it was SOOOO GOOD!!!


James got vegetable soup and coffee. Kayla got a vegan BLT. OMAGAH erica is home now hold on we're gonna smoke weed.


Danny got a HUGE fucking piece of banana cream pie, which he shared with everyone, and it was SOOOOO GOOD. Me and Erica split some damn fried chicken and french fries and Sharlotte got sweet potato french fries which I ate as well.


I don't remember what Dan got.


Hooray!


Then I'm pretty sure we went home and got stoned in a tent.


On Sunday we took the bus to the beach! It was really fucking beautiful out and I wore my nightgown.

Erica bought a crazy hat, but I didn't take any pictures unfortunately. Some dude with gold teef smoked me and Kayla up because we were sitting on a grassy knoll and he thought we "looked cool".

He was right!

Then we met up with Eric Stanton, went to the grocery store, got supplies, and then went to my house and made a DELICIOUS fucking meal and I think we tried to watch Kindergarten Cop.

That's a good movie.

We watched it for real times in the morning too.

THEN Kayla, Erica, Dan and I drove to Oakland! I ate a lot of candy on this trip. It was all very sweet and chocolatey.

I love Oakland!

Yesterday was the very FIRST day of June. I hung out with Erica, walked around, ate delicious sandwiches, went to Lo's with Allie, and ran into Caroline from the Splinters who happened to be skateboarding by Lo's house on her way to some Kingfishery or something!

Then Dan made dinner and let me have some! It was good.
Then Nate, Jose, and Lilly came over!



YAYYY!!!!!!!

Then we went to Jose's and ate pot brownies. They were SO GOOD.
The boys watched movies and stuff on this big wall. I slept a bunch.




Jose says this guy has "brain freeze".



I slept on a little personal couch. It was nice.


Jose painted this picture. I like it. He got new paint!



THEN Nate said he would drive me and Dan home so we all took a burn turn to the lake, and that was that.

I missed you Oakland!!

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome. (silverlake parkinglot smoke) When you gals are back in the LA or SD area again we'll hang and smoke again.

    Sincerely, the "dudes"

    ReplyDelete