Friday, July 2, 2010

Yesterday while laying in the sun on a grassy knoll near the food stamps office in East Oakland, I was approached by a man.

He was very nice and we had a fairly long conversation about drugs.

He had a room at the La Quinta which is the building DIRECTLY next to the food stamps office.
He pointed at it.
He wanted to smoke coke with me.
And then, maybe after we smoke the coke, we can have a little sex?
But only if that's okay with me.
He wouldn't do anything I don't want to do, of course,
because he is a GENTLEMAN.

I told him I had to hang out with my boyfriend that night, but I still gave him my number because I was actually holding my phone in my hand as he was talking to me and didn't know what to do.

He left me a pretty nice voicemail.

1 comment: