Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boys, Art, Tar.

Sometimes I wish I was really deep and could write things that made people go "Wow, I never thought of it like that before!"

Oh well!
I'd only really be doing it to impress people anyway.


I love boys and I think about the ones I know often. Here's what I am thinking right now:


-C hasn't talked to me in like a month. At all. Which, in my opinion, is a little rude, but I only think that because I am wicked nice and would never do such a thing.

-H is psycho.

-J loves me but I do not love him but have been wondering if I will ever see him again (in bed)

-M never really loved me. He just loves my doggy style.




(I still love 'em all.)



Anyway, enough about those scamps.

I looked on craigslist yesterday for a sugar daddy and I think I found a good one. No picture though, lame. I wonder if hot old dudes do that too, or only unattractive ones? I figure there's gotta be hot ones because that would be SO bitchin' for everyone involved, but they are most likely looking for some "HOTTT" as fuck young urban socialite type who goes to the gym and wears high heels and stuff.

This guy was looking for the girl next door. Which is me. That's ME. Except I am sort of cool too. Maybe it could work! I am so into the idea of a mutually beneficial arrangement. I gotta go on tour. I got billz to pay.

The more I type and think about this the more I really want to do it, and if I type too much about it and then actually do it that might be weird. So I am going to stop now.



I have a strong desire to be outside but I also do not want to get skin cancer. California is very sunny.

Kayla and I took a walk to Stoner Park a couple of days ago because we are stoners and that is where we belong. We sat in the sun and smoked a joint. They are building a cool skate park there. Stoner Park has the best water slide EVER, although I have never seen any water in its pools.



If I was a kid and I lived in L.A. I would want to come here all the time. Well, I would if there was ever any damn water in its pools.

Then yesterday it was so nice out, we decided to visit the La Brea tar pits (whatever those are).
They are a part of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art or the LACMA as the locals call it.



It was pretty cool! I am very glad we went. The bathroom had a big bench with a cushion that was not as squishy as it looked. I got sad when I jumped on it with my ass, expecting more fun.

We saw a lot of old as fuck art from Southeast Asia, The Middle East, and Europe, as well as some modern and contemporary art from all over. I saw a lot of cool shit by Picasso, Klee, Matisse, and MORE!!!

I like Picasso. My friend Capn' Dan recently wrote on the internet that he bets Picasso got called an asshole all the time, and I'm sure he's right. Dan is very smart and is right about stuff much of the time.

I tried to take a picture of an awesome room at one point but I got yelled at. I did manage to snap these few though when the dumb security guards weren't looking.




This right here was some fucked up German shit. There was a banner with a slogan on it that said something fucked up, but I don't remember what. Kayla wrote it down though.


Then we walked around outside and tried to find the tar pits, which it turns out is just a small pit, with like tar in it, and some fake statues of some prehistoric elephants. They weren't quite wooly, but they had gigantic tusks so I figure they're supposed to be old school. And then there was another small pit somewhere nearby. With tar.

The rest of this week involves Kayla and I waiting with bated breath for Dan and Erica to get here.



OH YEAH, and come to my show on Saturday!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124399977581648&ref=ts

2 comments:

  1. Holy @#$% you actually made me blush. I love reading your blog. Always honest, always blunt take no prisoners love it or leave it ! I love reading about your life, keep on blogging ! I'm toying with the idea of going to your show on sat. It's a long drive for me but it would be fab to hear your riffs. What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should DEFINITELY come cuz it's gonna ruuuule!!!

    ReplyDelete