Thursday, May 27, 2010

LETTER TO MEMPHIS

trying to get to you.


I sent my mom a Happy Birthday txt this morning like a good girl, but then I realized that today is not her birthday. Tomorrow is her birthday.

HOW I'M POSED TO KNOW WHAT THE DATE IS?????



Last night me, Kayla, and Shar decided to hang out.

Kayla and I picked Sharlotte up in Culver City and then we went to this place called The Spot so I could buy weed from my friend, who was there. This was an open mic in a secret backroom of a coffee shop/sandwich type place. There was an extremely old woman there who, at one point, whipped out an impressive collection of what appeared to be Mardi Gras beads.


I got this XTREME GREEN playing card but I did not win. :(



Thennnn we went to a bowling alley in Eagle Rock because there was a free Cum Stain show. We like to do things that are free.
Kayla and I tried to play air hockey but the machine ate our money and the girl wouldn't give it back to us!!!!!!
We were there for like 3 hours and saw like A MILLION other bands and then stopped caring altogether and left.


It was pretty cool though and at least it was something to do. I drew this picture of us all sitting at a boof:


Sharlotte, James, Me, Kayla, and Albert.



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment