Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hi.
Right now I am sitting in my bed eating a PB&J, drinking lemon lime Gatorade and sort of watching this Eddie Griffin reality show that I had no idea existed.
This is round two because I already went to bed once tonight but then I woke up to a txt from Kayla. The txt said:

"Someone shit in my shower. :("

That is so gross.

Then I listened to UB40 a bunch.
I can't believe I can hear this mother fucker below me snoring.

There are also a bunch of drunk dudes out on their balcony across the street and it's extremely bothersome. In a place like Oakland this sort of noise wouldn't bother me cuz there's ALWAYS noise, but here it is sooo quiet that a little disturbance such as this on a Saturday night seems completely uncceptable.

Oh yeah, I am also smoking the rest of my weed by myself.

I was gonna save some for tomorrow, cuz I am going to a comedy show I THINK, but whatever.
I still have tons of morphine.

I learned tonight that Brian Posehn listens to Revocation. THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I watched "Where the Wild Things Are" yesterday and I thought it was boring as shit!!!! Fuck a boring ass movie, shit.

While I'm here I might as well tell you about my day. I don't feel like going back to bed yet.
I spent it at the beach and right now I smell fuckin' AMAZING.

Dana is in town and he took the bus to my house and then we took the bus to the beach. Dana rules!!

(Aiight so apparently, Eddie Griffin has EIGHT MOTHER FUCKING kids and the premise of the show is that his moms has just moved in with him to help take care of them.)

I took these pictures today.







No comments:

Post a Comment