And what a MAGNIFICENT day it was!
I woke up at about 8 am and the sun was shining. At about 8:30 Kayla and I took birthday bong rips and started the day. We walked to downtown Oakland and layed on the grass outside City Hall. Then Dan came and we walked to Whole Foods to get lunch. I love free food! Thennn we walked to the park beside the lake and had a picnic. Then we walked to Dan's house, and I dropped my box of leftovers on the ground. :-(
We did a lot of walking. We walked for miles and miles. This is the only picture I took on my birthday:
Work it, girl.
I forget what really happened at Dan's house, but eventually Erica drove us back to my house for party times. I made punch, my specialty, which is a bottle of champagne mixed with 2 beer pong cups' worth of vodka, mountain dew (any lemon lime soda will do really...but that caffeine gets you FUCKED up!), and fruit punch. Jeff (the namesake of this blog kind of) gave me a bottle of champagne too and we drank it. Anabel and Lea made DELICIOUS chocolate chip cookies that looked like huge pancakes. Nate gave me a smiley face neon drawing that he made when he was in like 5th grade. Devin gave me a pretty flower. Lo gave me weed (awesome). Steve O made me a sweet mix tape.
Me and Kayla split the mushie fudge treat which was very, very tasty. This was right before my band started playing and I was kind of surprised that the shit kicked in almost immediately. I've never actually tripped while playing in front of a live audience before. There was that one time before we left Boston where I candy flipped at 7 am after staying up all night, and had to play a show that evening, which was very, very, very weird for me, but I mean, it's not like I was losing my shit on stage or anything. Anyway, then the Dashing Suns played and it was AWESOME. They were loud and awesome and everyone flipped out and it ruled. I hope they had as much fun as we did. Hott Daxx played a song and it was awesome. The rest of my night was spent laughing EXTREMELY hard with a few people that I really, really like. For some reason, Johnny and Jedediah had a dagger, and Johnny stabbed my bathroom door with it. I tried to stab the desk, but I'm really not strong. At around 4:30 I went to bed and dreamed beautiful, beautiful dreams.
Now YESTERDAY, Yesterday was Allie's birthday. Isn't that nice? It was a lovely day but kind of uneventful. We took the van to San Francisco to go to this Nobunny show/Pizza Party at Theeeeeeee Parkside which started at 3. When we got there there was a huge line and a huge bitchy lady with a really cute deaf dog who liked to pick up bottle caps in one spot, then walk to another spot and spit them out. (His name was Freckles.) Anyway, we had to wait for a long time to MAYBE get in, not even guaranteed and shit, so finally we were like, dude this is lame, let's bail. So we went to the Mission for the Clarion Alley festival which is an all day event that takes place inside a wide alley way that people have painted crazy murals all over. It's kind of cool but also kinda whateverrrr. Bands play and you get to like, look at shit.
The crew in the van.
Going over the Bay Bridge to San Francisco.
We wanted to hang out at THEEEEEEE Parkside.
It really is right beside a park, isn't it?
So after deciding shit was kinda weak over at Clarion Alley we decided to go to Dolores Park and meet up with Allie, Erica and Michael. We sat there for a bit. Then I walked with Nate to put more money in the meter our van was parked at. But no one had any fucking clue where the van was so we walked a long way. Then we found it, it was extremely close to where we started out. In celebration we smoked a bowl in the van, then we went back to Dolores Park, peeps were sitting on the grass as usual. It started getting dark and we were bored so we went back to Clarion Alley. Kreamy 'Lectric Santa was playing. I was kind of into it.
Then me and Nate got Shiso and we came back to Oakland. Kayla and I took bong rips in the tent and I went to bed at like 9:30. So there you have it.
OH also my phone got stolen at my party. So if I don't answer or reply to your sxy txts, that's why.

happy birthday! your life looks so fun plus you get to have a danny around all the time
ReplyDelete