Making out.
Sex.
Making out.
Sex.
Making out.
Sex.
Every time I meet an attractive boy I look at his hands and wonder the same things...
1) Does he have a big dick?
2) Is he a good kisser?
3) What would his head look like between my legs?
4) What would I look like giving him a blow job?
I think about all of these things and more.
Sigh. I need a boy to come over and worship my body for a while.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Come on, you can do better than this.
ReplyDeleteThough, it's a fair look into the common Psyche. Not original, but fair nonetheless.
Oh, and define "worship".
I feel like I just stumbled in on my parents... Who were murdering Santa Claus... While every happy thought I ever had stood in the corner and wept.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Posting a comment on here is like breaking into fucking Fort Knox.
hahaha! sorry. get over it.
ReplyDeletei always look at the hands of boys too.
ReplyDeleteIf it's not Sex and the City, why are you yearning for the touch of a man in graphic detail, much like those weathered, old horses would?
ReplyDelete