OH, I forgot to mention that Ant gave me a POGO STICK for my birthday. Which he promptly broke while pogo-ing in the middle of Filbert St. But it still works!
Also Steve O gave me a Nu Shooz 45.
I just wanted to say that.
ALSO, I GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY!!! So everyone can call me again and of course, send me sxy txts. Here's my REAL PHONE NUMBER!
978 771 3385
I strongly encourage all interested parties to call/drunk dial me. Seriously. I am always bored. My new phone is sort of fancy. It was the cheapest one I could get! The man who helped me was named Theo and he was sooooo nerdy and awesome. I wish I had taken a picture of him with my new phone. We shared several laughs together, it was a sort of fun Verizon experience actually. Sweet! CALL ME!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment