Kayla

Nate

Dan
Steve O
Erica

Anabel
Adrienne and Devin
Lisa and Jose.
Now that you know, you can read on with ease. Now here are a ton of pictures!
This is my friend Jay. He is a homie of mine from Tyngsboro, MA who now lives in Brooklyn. This picture was taken in August at a bar in Brooklyn called Eugene's Levy or some shit. We were there with The Dashing Suns and Lo. We had just seen them play at Death By Audio. We played a few rowdy games of Jenga. What a great night. I took this picture with the flash off. I think Jay looks kinda dapper and serious.
I took this picture with the flash on, which I hate. I think Jay looks kinda drunk and well, happy! Haha. Jay rules.
This picture was taken as I sat on the outskirts of the Outlands Music Festival in Golden Gate Park. This tree is very large. There are two people cuddling at the bottom of it. It was really cold and windy that day.
This is my friend and neighbor Jose. He is probably enjoying some delicious cheese and crackers right now. In the picture. That's what a girl brought for snacks.
Here's Kayla and a VERY nice girl we met that day named Mariana. She was a scientist and later that day, got into a heated discussion with these two really weird, really blonde 15 year old girls who most likely go to Philips Exeter Academy, who forced themselves upon our blanket and talked at us for a long time about weird religious stuff. They may have been Scientologists. They sucked, but one of them had a really awesome jacket. Mariana definitely won that day.
This is what Stupid Party looks like when they play a show at my house. This band fucking RULED. In fact, the entire show that night was really awesome. I was super into Bad Blood's set as well. I don't really remember who else played but I had a GREAT time.
By the way, Lisa took these pictures of Stupid Party. I might have told her it would be cooler if she turned the flash off. I think she disagreed because this was the only one without it!
Welcome to The Full House House.
This is a picture I took of a bunch of melted crayons or something I guess in the parking lot of Costco. It looked cooler in real life. Me and Nate and Kayla go to Costco sometimes and eat free samples of things. And last time we were there, Kayla and I nearly passed out on a huge pile of extremely soft bathrobes.
This picture was taken on Kayla's birthday. She turned 23. We went on a pub crawl. This picture features Erica at the Kona Club in Oakland. This pub crawl was more successful than the last one, when we only went to 2 bars.
Devin and Kayla :O
Yay! The pub crawl takes us to Kim's Backyard in Oakland. We were the only people there besides Kim and the bartender. Steve O played "My Ding-a-Ling" on the Jukebox, and the old woman (Kim) who was just sitting there completely fucking wasted at the bar eating peanuts, started dancing in her seat and laughing hysterically and could not be calmed. THEN she freaked out on us and told us the bar was closed a half hour ago!!! She said, "OUT!!!"
After this we went to the Ruby Room I'm pretty sure, and got yelled at for smoking a spliff inside even though people all around us were smoking both cigarettes AND joints. Curious indeed.
This is Dilla, an extremely cute puppy that we have watched a couple of times. Dilla is a mix between a Chow and a German Shepard.
Kitchen.
Dishes.
This is the view from the roof of my friend Johnny's apartment. Johnny's apartment is fucking sweet, and so is his roof. Reflections on the inhabitant I think. I feasted on steak and chicken this night.
Kayla on the roof!
Devin on the roof!
After the rooftop BBQ at Johnny's we all went to a party at Ashley from the Splinters's house. It was a nice party, especially after Dan showed up wielding a giant bottle of whiskey. The party was in honor of this lil' guy whose name is Pablo. What a cute lil' guy! He looks hella weird in this picture though. I don't think he even looks like a real dog. Ashley said he looked like a gargoyle.
Steve O went to a wedding earlier that day.
Devin, Anabel, Kayla, Lea, Lauren, Steve O. This was a fun night. After this party, we went to the hot tub down the street. After the hot tub, we went to Anabel's crazy dorm/hippie compound thing in Berkeley and she made us cheesy chips.
Dolores Park in San Francisco. Devin, Dan and I went to meet Kayla there after she had been job-hunting. We patronized the ganja treat man's services for the very first time. We got a regular brownie, a snickers brownie, and the man threw in a rick krispies treat for free. He was very cool, but he grossly overstated the power of these treats. They were really delicious at any rate.
This is what Devin looks like at Dolores Park.
This is what Devin looks like after Dan throws grass in her face.
We were bored one day and decided to go to Saigon Grill!!!
As you can see, we enjoyed an extremely delicious feast that night. I can't quite put into words just HOW delicious this feast was. Saigon Grill, man. HOLY SHIT. Also Nate got this weird drink with an egg in it, I tried some and it was just terrible. Ew. I never want to drink an egg.
This was a different day when we were bored and just decided to take a burn turn in the Berkeley Hills. Shit is crazy up there! This was also the time of me and Nate's obsession with Big Cups. We paid like $2 for a small lighter this day and it ALREADY died!
I love this sleeping pup.
This is my friend Jose sitting in my living room.
I hang out here sometimes.
We went to Ghost Town Gallery a couple of weeks ago to see The Splinters and ended up getting free drinks. Well, my friends got free drinks and then gave them to me.
Allie and Erica were extremely stoned when they showed up at my house.
The Splinters! Yes!! They were so good that night.
THE END.

yep!
ReplyDelete