
MY REVIEW
By: Colleen Green
I have seen this movie before, but I didn't remember a whole hell of a lot about it besides the one where the alien plant shit grows all over Stephen King and all of his shit until he can't takes it no more and blows his fucking head off. That one is good. You have to love a movie that opens with a dad beating his kid. Also, who the fuck eats cake for Father's Day? I like this movie a lot. Watching it sort of renewed my love for Leslie Nielsen too. When I was younger I used to think all the Naked Gun movies were awesome and that LN was a KING. He totally is dude. Another thing that came up: Which do you prefer? Young Ted Danson, or old Becker style Ted Danson? I like the young Cheers-era version; Kayla likes her silver foxes. ALSO I ate FOUR different types of candy bars: Rolos, Mounds, this new Reese's crispy crunchy bar thing, which was not as crunchy as I had hoped it would be yet still quite tasty, and last but not least a Heath Bar. Actually I ate that one before dinner at Danny's house. In conclusion, I think comic books are cool but I have a really short attention span and I was raised by TV so this works for me.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment