I am drinking tea. I ate a cinnamon raisin bagel. It is still very early. It is cloudy. I am listening to a song I wrote yesterday that I can't think of words or a melody to. I smoked a bowl in my bed and got high. I am also sending text messages to my friend Joey telling him how much I love him and Ken Jeong, who both remind me of each other. Joey is not Asian. But he is very silly and a bit...comedic?
Whenever fall-time comes I get super excited cuz
1) It's MY BIRTHDAY!
2) Halloween! (although I've been slacking lately. Last year I dressed up as a trashy alien and everyone thought i was a waitress. The year before that I wore my hat which was sort of like a beanie type winter hat, and silly glasses. Oh wait no! I also went as Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Alas I'm no match for Kristy Swanson. This year I was planning on going as the ass part of a horse with Erica being the head, but now SOMEONE wants to go as Indiana Jones...)
3) I grew up in New England and not only is fall there BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS, it's also quite spoOOoooOOOOky. (Note: I attribute many of my favorite things about New England and the Northeast to the fact that the area is OLD AS SHIT.)
Still, the Bay Area boasts some colorful foliage this time of year, and the weather is vaguely reminiscent of a Massachusetts October. Vaguely.
So I still get pretty excited about "fall" and "spooky stuff" and "halloween things" and "pizza parties" and "jack-o-lanterns" and so on, and so on. In keeping with this theme we created SPOOKY MOVIE MONTH!!! This started last year I think, when me and Steve O started watching tons of spooky movies during the month of October. And the tradition continues.
This week we watched "Friday The 13th".

MY REVIEW
by: Colleen
We smoked weed in the tent and made an INCREDIBLY comfortable bed out of Kayla's mattress/the futon/a million blankets and pillows/a warm sleeping pup.
I have seen this one before but not for a long time. I like this movie. The old woman is soooo creepy though. Is that even a real lady, in that movie? Bitch is jacked up. But it rules. Anyway I was asleep for most of this.
Last week we watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", which I had never seen before.

MY REVIEW
by: Colleen
I give this movie two enthusiastic thumbs up! The two girls in it are SO 70's hot, and the killers are SO creepy, especially the weird dad. But it was funny too. I chuckled plenty a time, like when the old dude is trying to kill the girl at the end. I liked it that she got away. Also, I thought the movie itself looked really great. I'm glad I finally saw it, now I want to watch the new version with Jessica Biel in it because I love Jessica Biel.

Who knows what we will watch next week?

who sits in a sink? CAAMAAAHN.
ReplyDeleteof a men's bathroom no less! so risque.
ReplyDelete1. I'm flattered you referred to me as your "friend".
ReplyDelete2. I am not, nor am I ever, flattered that you compare(d) me to the likes of Ken Jeong--especially when it's a physical comparison only, followed by a forced and half-hearted personality comparison. I am not Asian, woman! I don't care if you fetishize them!
3. is the magic number.
4. You're totally in Texas Chainsaw 2, Stretch!
Joeyyyy! But you have the same haircuttt
ReplyDelete