Monday, October 12, 2009

PEEK!

This will be short and sweet and then I'm going to post some pictures and hopefully drink some tea. I should probably go to 2 Star Retail and buy some TP as well, but I alllllways do that and I'm getting slightly embarassed.

SO, weekend, this weekend actually started off on Wednesday, when we all went to the Ruby Room cuz it was their anniversary or some shit and they were giving away free-ish drinks from 10-11. The Ruby Room is pretty okay except they stopped serving $2 well drinks to those with a student I.D. Greedy bastards. They didn't have a whole hell of a lot of glasses left when we finally elbowed our way to the bar and ordered 4 whiskey and cokes, so the guy gave us a glass full of whiskey and a glass full of coke. Which I was fine with. After sharing lots of whiskey and dancing to "Groove is in the Heart" by Deee-Lite, which is one of my favorite songs, we came home and ate delicious brownies that I had baked earlier.


This man was drunk.


Devin wanted to make a scary face. The bathroom was fun.


Kayla tried too but just ended up looking cute.


Thursday we all went to San Francisco to see Purple Rhinestone Eagle at the Stud. It was AWESOME. Adam Garcia was there. Purple Rhinestone Eagle was the best band of the night by far. Kayla and I split a huge joint in the van before they played which was a way better idea than sharing it with the other like 7 people we were with.


Van time with Lisa, Adam, and Steve O.


This picture totally sucks but it's the only one I took cuz I felt lame.


Friday was Steve O's birthday! I needlepointed him a picture of a guy lazing about on an island, drinking a huge frosty drink underneath a palm tree while the sun sets over the ocean. Kinda wish I had taken a picture of it. Anyway, Steve O's birthday was fun, his friend Luke gave me a bunch of free whiskey, I ate a piece of pizza dipped in ranch sauce and Luke and Kayla couldn't understand it. I saw the band Dead Dog who were good. I left after like an hour though, came home, ate cereal, and went to sleep.

On Saturday there was a show here at The Full House House. Shannon and the Clams, Forever, Dirty Cupcakes, and American Split played. It was a SUPER fun/posi party. At one point a neighborhood man who was trying to sell weed gave Dan a "free sample" which consisted of a very small pile of shake with a piece of a potato chip in it. We did not smoke it. I made Kraft Spirals and everyone loved them.


((((OKAY. Two things I forgot to mention about Saturday night.

1) Somehow two bears made their way to the party. One of the bears was brown, and the other one was white. They hung out outside for most of the time but then when most everyone had left I peeked inside the living room and the brown bear was just sitting there in the recliner!!! The white bear remained on the front steps. But at the top, mind you. Kayla had them both banished into the street. THE BEARS!!! where did they come from???? I sure as shit didn't know them.
But the GREATEST part of all, is that the next morning when we went to Fresh Donuts the brown bear was sitting in the front booth with a man.

2) Some jacked up guy gave me a weed rice krispies treat, which I love. It too seemed jacked up at first, mostly cuz of the guy, but then I realized it was delicious and effective. I tried to give Dan a piece, because I gave everyone a piece and didn't want him to feel left out, but then I dropped it on the kitchen floor and it rolled underneath the couch a little. Dan still ate it and got tons of gross shit in his mouth. I'm sorry Dan.))))


Dan and Nate slept over Saturday night cuz us and Kayla stayed up until like 5 am taking bong rips underneath a blanket. Dan and Nate were supposed to go to the last day of their recently acquired catering gig, but Kayla and I convinced them that it was a better idea to not go, hang out, and get high in a tent all day. It was easy! Then Matty and Tone came over for a bit. THEN we went to the store and bought supplies, THEN we made muddy buddies and they were really, really fucking delicious. Here I'll show you:

Muddy Buddy Recipe:

Chex cereal, any kind as long as it's niiiice and crunchy!
Chocolate chippies
Peanut Buttah
Powdered Sugar (we didn't feel like buying it though, cuz like, I can't think of that many things I would use powdered sugar for. It might just go to waste, you know?)

So then you melt some chocolate and some peanut butter together in some kind of air tight receptacle, then pour some chex in, sprinkle some sugar, seal the lid or whatever and shake your little heart out!!

What a wonderful melty confection! My cousin Susie taught me how to make 'em.

So, that was my weekend. It was a very long one. Sweet but not short. It's supposed to rain a ton now, and my landlord is coming over soon so I must go. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment