A blog about fun and understanding. Which is reached only through fun.
hahaha, for some reason I was thinking this posted to my facebook page. WOOPS! s'true, though.
I'm from a tiny town from eastern mass and live in LA now as well. crazy!
hmm, i wonder who you are?
Oh, I don't think we actually know each other.
OH! Well. Still. I wonder what your deal is. Where you're from, where you live now, how you found this blog, etc, etc.
hahaha, for some reason I was thinking this posted to my facebook page. WOOPS! s'true, though.
ReplyDeleteI'm from a tiny town from eastern mass and live in LA now as well. crazy!
ReplyDeletehmm, i wonder who you are?
ReplyDeleteOh, I don't think we actually know each other.
ReplyDeleteOH! Well.
ReplyDeleteStill. I wonder what your deal is. Where you're from, where you live now, how you found this blog, etc, etc.