Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You KNOW....

It's hard being a cute girl. Every dude I meet just wants to bang me. I'm just a goofy motherfucker trying to make new friends, but if I say I just wanna be friends, then I'm a bitch. It's a very, very, very, very hard life I lead.


Anyway, I got a book yesterday at a book store near my house called Alias Books. It was a long walk, but nice. They are filming a movie or something in a parking lot which may as well be my damn front yard. Unrelated, as I was walking down the street some dudes in a van yelled, "Hey cutie! Owwwwww!" I smiled! I couldn't help it! Anyway, I set off to find a book in French, and I succeeded! I got "Les Justes" by Albert Camus. It is a play in five acts. I have no idea what it's about. I would like to be able to understand French better though because I think French is cool. (You men don't care about stuff like that though, do you. You just want to see my butt.)

I've been grinding my teeth so fucking hard lately. I couldn't sleep last night and I think part of it was due to the fact that I could not stop grinding my teeth wicked fucking hard. (also I was thinking about boys.) I've always done it but it's gotten way worse in recent years, and it is terrible. I don't remember who it was but someone told me recently that some old bitch they knew claimed that teeth cause tons of fucked up shit to happen in your body, so she had all of hers removed, got dentures or whatever, and at present is as healthy and active as a 90 year old horse.

It sounds weird but I kind of always thought my teeth might be responsible for giving me MG.

2 comments:

  1. so I guess the plaque you get on your teeth is like exactly the same as the plaque that builds up in your arteries...which is kinda crazy. And not flossing will apparently knock 6 years off your life. I still don't floss and I also grind my teeth furiously over boys. Why don't you get your teeth taken out so you can improve your health and be the most popular girl on the block?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, plaque is gross. I floss every couple of days. Teeth freak me out, I don't want mine to get gross. Perhaps the only true way is really just to pull em all. On the upside they will probably give me laughing gas!

    ReplyDelete