Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dick Dale

Last Saturday was my brother Ryan's 28th birthday. Here is a card he received from his friend, whose name is also Ryan.



We went to Hollywood.





To celebrate, I played tons of skee-ball.



You can see my high score of 27,000. MAN I won some cool shit that night. Luckily I took a picture of it all. Check it:



As you can see I made off with a small sticky brain, a pair of bitchin' sillyglasses, and a Chinese finger trap. Oh, and I also got a parachute man, but I'm pretty sure I gave it to someone. The rainbow hackey sack is NOT MINE.

Then we went to see Dick Dale, (who is a Quincy, MA native!) perform at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club. It was super cool. He is funny. And good at guitar. I talked to him about Wollaston Beach, and he touched my sticky brain and laughed.






Oh, and Jon Lovitz was there too.

3 comments:

  1. good luck finding a dj who can move and shake like THIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. how could you have not told me that you saw jon lovitz? did you like talk to him and stuff? was it hilarious? i bet it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I didnt really talk to him at all. he was standing behind us with some people while I was talking to Dick Dale. then I turned around and was like, "Hey Jon! Can I get a picture of you and Dick?" And he sort of rolled his eyes a little and looked all weary and was like "yeah." So then he came over and I said something like, "OK, now pretend you're having a great time!" Then I took the picture and that was really it.

    ReplyDelete