Monday, December 14, 2009

HELLO BLOGGER!

Uuuhhhhhhhhhh so let me tell you about my weekend.

Friday - Did nothing all day besides read sexy texts and decline having phone sex with the boy I had been sleeping with in Oakland. It was raining, I'm pretty sure. I worked on songs a little. I smoked tons of weed all day and at night I ordered a pineapple pizza from Papa John's. Miraculously, and previously unbeknownst to me, you can do this online, so I didn't even have to speak to anyone, and then like a half hour later a man showed up at my door (like my actual apartment door. I don't know how he got in. Maybe it is like with the Electric People in Oakland, they have a key to every gate including mine so they can just come in whenever they need to. At least this man had pizza.) He also brought me 2 liters of Dr. Pepper. I laughed because it was so great. I watched a movie too but I don't remember what.

Saturday - Danny came over for a spell. We ate pineapple pizza, drank Dr. Pepper, and listened to some records including Squeeze - Argybargy, HR - Singin' in the Heart, Viva Mexico, and The Spitzz. He also traded me a bass for an acoustic guitar. Then he left, and my brother went to some church choir thing. I stayed home alone, drank whiskey, listened to the Ramones and baked chocolate chip cookies.

Sunday - Woke up at about 8 A.M. with what I assume was a terrible, terrible hangover. This was very weird because I did not drink enough whiskey to warrant such a hangover. Really, I didn't. A completely moderate amount in normal times. I tried to eat half a banana and puked it up almost immediately. It tasted like wine sort of which I thought strange. It came out my nose too which I hate. My face looked like it had been injected with donut cream, like what's in a Boston Creme donut, and it was all oozing out. Maybe I can/should not drink at all anymore. That's fine. But anyway, I spent the entire day puking until about 7 or 8 P.M. when I managed to scrape up a bunch of resin and took some pretty deece bong rips. Then I felt almost 100% better, I wished I had real weed though. I made nachos, drank ginger ale, drank tea with honey, drank milk, drank water, and then I finally got to fucking feast on the delicious as fuck CCC's I made the night before. Oh and they were good.



I'm very lonely. I might go to the beach soon.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah also I just wanted to clarify that there is a mirror like right next to our toilet. it' part of the shower. so i could see myself like the whole time. just don't want anyone out there to think i'm like, weird or something.

    ReplyDelete