Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday

Was a cool day.

I woke up fairly early, as is my way, took a shower, ate breakfast etc.
Then I blogged as you may have noticed.
Then I decided to go to the beach because it was a pretty nice day out, and I live really close to the beach.
So I drove to Santa Monica near the pier and parked in a parking lot.
My only plan was to walk all the way down the Venice strip and then back. And MAYBE get some coffee or some rolling tobacco and sit on the beach and just stare at the ocean for a bit.

As soon as I stepped my little foot on to the beach, a smiling jogging woman jogged up to me, handed me a beautiful flower, said "Here! Enjoy!" and jogged away. I said, "thank you very much!" It was a big white tropical flower of some sort and it smelled amazing. So I walked and held my flower and felt good.

When I got to Venice, a boy with a large afro walking past me said, "hey, can I walk with you?" and I said, "sure, whatever, I don't give a fuck" because I am nice. So we walked and talked and became friends. At one point we walked past a woman and Jonah said to her, "Hey, how's it going?" and she said, "I'm about to go on a date with my soulmate!" And we were both like, WHOA THAT'S AWESOME! I looked back at her, smiling, and she was looking back at us and smiling. It was pretty great.

Anyway, Jonah's story was a bit strange to me but he seemed really nice. I think he is homeless but I can't tell for sure. Then we met up with his friend, and his friend's baby, who was extremely adorable. I gave her my flower. She really liked it. But in retrospect I probably should have just kept it because I'm pretty sure she just threw it on the ground after like ten minutes. GOD babies are fucked up.

After the beach I went home and gave my new buddy James a call. James is a friend of Jose's who I met a few weeks ago when Jose came to visit, and he went to see Dick Dale too. So I met up with him in North Hollywood, and we went to Van Nuys to visit another boy who took us to the weed store. This weed store was in a really non descript alley way and was just a blank door with a piece of paper taped to it, I don't know what the paper said though. Nothing about weed, that's for sure. Then we went back to James's apartment, took bong rips, and smoked a spliff with his roommate. Then we went to Blockbuster, talked about a bunch of movies, most of which I had never seen, and then I went home.

Oh, and I went to KFC too. I almost seriously drove away and forgot like 14 dollars worth of change. The girl thought I was a complete retard. And I suppose, in some ways, I am.


THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment